Emmy

"Come with me to the neighbors's house," she said. "It will be fun," she said.

Meeting neighbors is never fun. It's just boring. Trust me. I've had to do this multiple times a year because my mom likes to move around a lot. She promised that we were permanently living here, but I don't believe it. She never means it. Trust me.

Where are my manners?

I'm Emmy. Real name: Valerie Mae Richards. But call me Valerie, and you'll be dead in the morning. I have red hair and brown eyes. I love my hair! My mother, on the other hand, detests it. She says that one day, I'll wake up with it dyed back to brown. And that will be the day I move out.

I'm twenty-two years old, and yes, I still live with my mother. If apartments in California weren't so expensive, if I could get a high paying job, and if my mother would stop being so damn overprotective, I would live on my own. But luck just isn't on my side.

I don't have many friends because of moving around a lot. But I do have two: One named Mindy who has blonde hair and is always very.....random, and one named Chelsea who has black hair and tries very hard to be successful to please her stern father.

I spend most of my days calling up stores looking for jobs and watching YouTube. My favorite YouTubers are JennaMarbles, ShaneDawsonTV, SteveGreeneComedy, and BreeEssrig. My favorite music is anything pop. My favorite color is black.

Ughh, there's her knock. I have to meet some stupid losers who live across the street. Wish me luck.