First Impression

I wake up with my head on Shane's pale, hairy chest. Sweat beads on my forehead. I feel like it's one hundred degrees! I'm about to boil! I carefully unwrap myself from his arms and run over to his closet. I pull out his burgundy Titanic shirt and go into his bathroom to change. When I run out, I drop my clothes on the floor and see that it's already eight! I listen for my mother, but all I can hear is the television. I sneak out to see his mother sleeping on the couch.

I slip back into his arms and rest my head. I go through my texts. I see a few from Chelsea.

C- Hey girl, whatcha doin'?

C- 'Ello?

C- Bestie?

C- Emmy!

C- Emmy!!

I text her back.

E- Sorry, I fell asleep! Not much, just hanging out.

C- With?

E- Shane.

C- ...Lee Dawson???

E- Yup.

C- OMG, you r kidding!

E- Nope.

C- Prove it.

I sighed and took a picture of us. I sent it and waited for her reply.

C- OMGZ! U 2 r so cute! Get married now!

E- LOL. I wish! Ooh, gtg. Bye!

I turn off my phone as I felt Shane move. His eyes flutter open and stare at me.

I smile at him. "Good morn--- night."

His eyes flash to the clock and back. "Where's your mom?"

"I think she left," I sigh.

He smiles as he untangles his arms from me. "Would you like some dinner?" He asks while throwing on his shirt.

I smile. "Of course!"

As we walk out of the room, he takes out his iPhone. "Hey, wazzup, you guys? It is the end of--"

I tumble down the stairs and land on the ground.

"Holy shit, are you okay?" He asks as he runs down.

I shake my head and let him pull me up.

"You're such a klutz," he says. He turns his iPhone back to him. "Okay. Name, how you know me, and favorite *NSYNC member. Go!" He flips the camera back to me.

"Emmy. From YouTube, and you're my new neighbor. And Justin!"

He nods his head and says in his Shananay voice, "You just saved yourself. If you had said anyone else, I would've whooped yo' ass."

I laugh.

"Anyway, it is the end of the night! Question of the day...... Emmy?"

"Hmmm, what is your favorite...... Horror movie?"

"Ehhh, I'll take it. Leave your comments in the crotch. Did you have fun with me? 'Cause I had fun hanging with you, and I will see you tomorrow. Alright, goodbye, guys! You're going to.... My penis!" He brings the iPhone to his crotch. "It's really hairy down there," he says.

"And small, too," I joke.

He erupts with laughter and turns off his iPhone. "Nice first impression on the viewers!"

"I know," I smile.