Pay Back 06

Cameron's POV

Kenzie was antisocial you could already tell her past is a soft spot not to enter unless you're close with her. After we walked and talked for a bit then I remember about this cool festival/concert on the beach tonight the boys and I were all going maybe Kenzie and Abby would like to go to. "hey do you and Abby wanna go to this festival with me and the guys tonight" I asked her kinda nervous of her answer I didn't want her to get the wrong impression that I was asking her on a date.

"I'm not really into parties but I'm sure Abby would love to go" she said as we walked down the beach "oh come on it will be fun I'm not going without you" I said determined to get her to go finally after begging her she agreed to go "okay 7:00pm right on the dot be ready we will be waiting outside for you" I said running off the beach back into the house.

Kenzie's Pov

I laughed and walked back over to my house I walked in the door and saw Abby cooking breakfast "so do you wanna go to a festival/concert tonight?" I asked walking over and sitting on a spiny chair in the kitchen I already knew her answer but you never really know she turned around shocked but happy "YES with who? and your going?" she said all in one word "you me and the guys and yeah Cameron begged me to go" "so you listen to a guy when he asked you to go out but not your best friend" she chuckled I rolled my eyes and ate the French toast Abby made she was a really good Cook thank god cuz I wasn't after I ate it was already 5:30 I told Kenzie we had to be ready by 7:00 without a word to be said she dropped everything and ran upstairs to get ready "impressing someone" I yelled up to her giggling and cleaning up the mess she blasted Shawn Mendes life of the party as I cleaned I sang along. Abby always said I had a nice voice but I never believed her "HEY KEEP IT DOWN OVER THERE" I faintly heard the voice of Nash yell threw his bedroom window that just made Abby blast the music louder as she screamed "NEVER" I laughed and jogged upstairs to get ready

The festival/concert was on the beach so I wore black ripped shorts and a plain white t shirt. I curled my hair and slipped on my black and white chucks I don't know why I was dressing up so much but I felt pretty so I stuck with it I grabbed my phone and my backpack that had my bathing suit my wallet my chargers and my book in it I walked down stairs 6:59 "Abby hurry up we gotta go" I yelled up the stairs to her she came skipping down with her long blonde hair fish tailed to the side she had a cute flowey royal blue dress on and sandals that vined up her leg she had A backpack like mine that consumed her phone, chargers, and makeup I'm assuming she had a smoky eye look she smiled and her beautiful white straight teeth shinned she looked gorgeous "you look stunning" I said walking out the door seeing all the guys there waiting "why thank you as do you two" she said in a British accent I giggled locking the door Abby and I walked over to the guys they were in the car waiting well everyone except Cameron was in the car there were two many of us so there was two cars I walked over to the one Cameron was leaning against "so who's going in what car?" "Matt, Shawn, Nash, and carter in one car Aaron, Taylor,jack j, jack g, and Abby in the other your riding with me he said winking he opened the passenger door to the car I slid in he closes the door and hopped in the driver seat he started the engine and pulled out of my drive way we all drove down the road I watched the sun as it began to fade slowly while we were driving I was texting Abby.

Little grey: who are you sitting beside?

KK: Aaron and Taylor the jacks are in the front

I knew Abby had a thing with Aaron so I played with her

Little grey: oooo get it girl;)

KK: your the one that's alone in a car with Cameron who knows what your doing

Little grey: yeah right I'm leaning against the car door waiting for this awkward car ride to end

The car then stopped I looked out the window and saw a beautiful beach "we're here" Cameron said hopping out the car walking over and opening my door "why thank you kind sir" I said giggling he smiled and shut the door locking it I was finally reunited with Abby we walked behind the guys talking "you think we should prank the guys tonight" I whispered to her quiet trying not to let the guys hear us "definitely they won't see it coming" she whispered back we giggled causing the guys to look back at us we put on our poker faces and starred at them they shook their heads and turned back around we looked at each other and giggled again, I then heard music playing from a distance I smiled knowing the song I started to mumble along with the lyrics the music got louder and louder as we approached a beach filled with people there was a stage with a band and music and lights and everything we all walked over to the beach Abby and everyone else was jumping and singing but me I wasn't really that person so I slipped away without anyone knowing I walked over to a Starbucks and got my usual I sat outside and watched everyone from a distance Abby looked like she was having fun I was happy she was happy it made me happy to see others happy yet I wasn't happy all the time I was emotionally unstable I could crack at any moment I was scared to let anyone get close to me incase they broke me but I put it all aside and try to be normal and be okay and act happy I was pulled out of my trance by a girl sitting in front of me that girl being Abby "what the hell are you doing over here come on let's dance" she said getting up "Abby you know me this isn't me I'm fine go have fun I'm having fun right here trust me" I faked a smile at her "fine but if your not back over in 5 minutes I'm dragging you over" she said getting up and going back over to Aaron I think they would be a cute couple I smiled seeing them together, I decided to text an old friend that I haven't talked to in a while her name was Lindsay.

Kenzie: hey it's Kenzie I don't know if you remember me but its been a while and I miss you

A few minutes later I heard a ding from my phone

Lindsay: hey yeah how could I forget you I miss you two how have you been where are you at now?

Kenzie: I'm...okay I'm living in California with my best friend Abby what about you?

Lindsay: wow California man I wish I was there I'm still living in Indiana with my parents I'm looking for a place

Then I got the best idea what if Lindsay moved in with us there's enough room

Kenzie: how would you like to live with Abby and I...we have hot neighbours

Lindsay: are you serious yeah I'd love to let me talk to my mom about it ill get back to you tomorrow

We said our goodbyes I then walked back other to Abby and the boys who were all tuckered out from all the jumping and screaming "how about we go for a swim" I said to them all, they all agreed so we walked over to the beach and went swimming I went to the change rooms and changed into my bathing suit I walked back out to see Kalel already in the water with Aaron awe I found a lounge chair and layered there thinking about Lindsay and everything that's going on the sun was setting as it got darker you could still hear the music playing and people cheering some couples were walking on the board walk it was actually relaxing that was until I felt someone pick me up I screamed and grabbed the arm of a muscular boy I looked up to see...

A/N: HEEELLLOOO

welcome to my next chapter

I hope you enjoyed

Who do you think the boy is?

Comment below & as always

LIKE

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

Until next chappy :)