chapter 8

2 months later//

" Babe tell me what you think about this song" mosey said turning around on the spinning chair to face me

"Ok show me" I waited for the song to start

'your one of a kind hope you
Know that, I ain't tryna
Keep it low ion like that..'

I listen to the whole song he made in awe. When the song finished I looked up at him seeing him scratch the back of his neck

" I uhh- I wrote that for you last night and recorded it."

I didn't even know what to say. The only thing I could do was hug him. Hug him as if I'd never see him again.  I've always loved him but.. this love was different from before.

"I love you.." I said looking at him in his eyes.

"I love you too.. forever" mosey siad kissing me on my lips.

Omniscient pov///

Alexis stood up

"I'll be back" she said walking into the restroom.

When she left mosey let out a breath he didn't know he was even holding in.

He really loves Alexis. He'd kill, steal, do anything in his power for her. But he knows he messed up, What happened a month ago he's tried to keep in the shadows for a little bit. Just until he can figure out a way to tell her.

He can't lose her. She's everything to him, as he is to her.

He was brought out his thoughts when Alexis walked shyly out the restroom in only her undergarments.

He couldn't take his eyes off her. She was the light in his dark world. He wanted her to himself. But knowing what he did, he knew he couldn't take her virginity even though she wants him too, just not yet. Not until things are right.

So he didn't. He held her singing songs to her so she could go to sleep. And the guilt he had was eating him away.

///////

I'm back :)

I decided I should start writing again because that's what makes me happy and distracts me.

This is a short chapter but I wanted to update this one.

I'm currently writing 3 other books lmao

Im excited for the juice wrld one because it's going to be very different from this one

For the trippie redd and ayleks one I really like how it's going so far😂 which one would you want published first?

And the written thoughts one is just writing i made myself when I'm sad or just whenever be I like making little "poems"? I guess you can say