Chapter Twenty-Five

"Guys, did you see it?" Toni asked as she ran towards Carson and Jughead

"See what?" They asked simultaneously.

"Fangs was dating Midge and didn't tell Sheriff Keller," She replied as she held up her phone, revealing a video of Fangs and Midge together in Midge's dressing room.

"Where'd you get that video?" Carson asked.

"It was posted on The Register's website, somebody leaked it. It makes Fangs look guilty as sin," Toni shook her head,

"Attention, students. This is Principal Weatherbee. I need Fangs Fogarty to come to my office immediately."

The three teenagers immediately turned into panic mode, looking around the hallway.

"Where is he?" Jughead and Carson asked.

"I don't know," Toni replied, following the two as they went to turn the corner.

"We have to find him before the Dark Circle does," Carson declared just before bumping into Fangs.

He grunted, "What the hell? That video's everywhere! How did it get out?"

Carson held his face in her hands, "We have to get you out of here, all right?"

"You're dead, Vixen killer!" Reggie shouted as he lead the bulldogs down the stairs.

"This way," Carson pushed him forward, only for them to see the new sheriff and two deputies.

"Mr. Fogarty! We need you to come with us," Sheriff ordered.

"I didn't do anything," Fangs defended himself.

Fangs went to turn the other way, only to see the bulldogs like a wall. He turned back around and tried to run past the deputies, but was smashed to the wall and his switch blade fell out.

The sound of her phone ringing made Carson groan. She felt around the table beside her bed before answering it.

"Hello?"

"Babe! Sweetheart, I need you to come pick me up from the Whyte Wyrm."