Chapter Two

Carson watched in boredom as her younger sister stacked the schedules properly

Carson watched in boredom as her younger sister stacked the schedules properly. She sighed and rolled her head to the side, seeing the Serpents make their way into the hall. Her head lifted up, seeing Jughead and the raven haired boy from last night. Carson made her way beside Veronica, smiling at Jughead. "Jug," Carson smiled.

Jughead nodded at Carson and smiled, "Carson."

Carson's eyes then trailed over to the raven haired serpent. She raised her hand over the table for him to shake. A smirk pulled at both of their lips as he shook her hand, "Sweet Pea."

"Carson Lodge," Carson said in a silky voice.

Veronica shook her head at her sister before looking at the serpents, "Friends. On behalf of the students and faculty here at Riverdale High, welcome to your new school!"

"And we understand that this new reunion could be. . dangerous, but some of us - some of us like danger," Carson added.

"To ease this transition, I've set up a registration desk where you can get your locker assignments, class schedules, and a list of sports and extracurriculars. We encourage each and every one of you to drink deeply from the cup that is fair Riverdale."

Carson and Sweet Pea never broke eye contact throughout Veronica's speech. That was, until Cheryl Blossom decided to make a grand entrance.

"Stand down, Eva Peron!"

"There's the school spirit I so fondly remember," Jughead sighed, causing a small laugh to come from Carson's lips.

Sweet Pea looked at Carson as she stepped up in front of Veronica, "Cheryl. No one invited Fascist Barbie to the party."

"Wrong, Car, no one invited Southside scum to our school," Cheryl rolled her eyes and crossed her arms across her chest, "Listen up, Ragamuffins. I will not allow Riverdale High's above average GPA to suffer because of classrooms that are overcrowded with underachievers. So please, do us all a favor, and find some other school to debase with your hardscrabble ways."

"Why don't you come over here and say that to my face?" Toni Topaz asked as she took a threatening step towards the redhead.

"Happily, Queen of the Buskers."

Archie sighed before stepping in between the two girls, "Okay. . guys, everyone, can we just put our Northside-Southside differences apart and start over? A new slate?"