I have achieved greatness. It was granted to me the day I was born. 

I am greatness.

I am greatness. It was granted to me. 

Greatness.....Greatness.

Though I've memorized this all of my life it seems abnormal. I am greatness. Though not earned but received. Do I feel as though I have earned greatness?

Sure. Sometimes. 

Implanted into my mind, being the first born-the only born-of a successful Alpha couple it seems that I was born to rule, born to be great. Apparently it came in a pretty package when I popped out of my mother's vagina. 

You will lead and bear strong pups for another Alpha. You will be welcomed into the Royal families when this time comes.

How do they know?

I wonder if my mate will look like I imagined him in my dreams. Or is it a she? I wonder what pack he or she will be from. What if he or she is a Russian wolf? They, I've heard are evil. Deadlier than the average. 

Looking into the beautiful white vanity, gifted to me by a neighboring pack during my 18th birthday last year. It had beautiful carvings of snow white wolves in all of its natural positions circling the mirror in the center. Drawers with golden handles and knobs perfect for my hands. 

They wanted me to marry their son, by sending gifts of what they can offer me if I bear the man my children. 

I sighed. 

That's all men what know-a-days huh? Children or a good pussy to fuck until their tired and ready to move on to the next.

I am beautiful. My parents told me that confidence is what keeps beauty alive. If I don't feel beautiful on the inside then I won't look beautiful on the outside. If it weren't for my father's gorgeous eyes I would look like any other person ever. 

The blue, the contrast that it brings to my skin gives me confidence. 

With a smile I stand from my vanity and head towards the door to my room. I could hear the indistinct chatter coming from the ballroom downstairs once I opened my door. 

The party my parents had planned was of Alphas of all European countries from here to Portugal to Turkey. Alphas, betas, commanders of all kinds and their guest here to hopefully court me into a marriage of some sort. Being the only Alpha of the country of Finland, my father is willing to have any Alpha share the land with me.

In my opinion, all of the land is more beneficial to the other Alphas as we have more land than any of them. 

"Anitchka Kuzenkov!"

Looking up at the familiar voice calling upon my name, I smile. 

My mother stands at the end of the hall with a bright smile upon her barely aged face. Her smile alone could brighten the worst of moods. She is just a naturally happy person and I envy her for it. 

"Mother."

She embraces me into a warm hug, wrapping her sleeveless arms around me. 

"Where have you been? The party has started an hour ago and you know how your father gets when you are late. He wants to show you off."

Show me off. Like I'm some prize given away to the highest bidder. 

I nod. "I was getting ready. If my para is down there I want him to know that I am worthy of him."

She gives me a disapproving look, as if I had just offended her.

"You are not worthy of anybody. They need to be worthy for you. You have the power they do not. Please understand that mitt barn."