Chapter 20

America's POV
After getting strawberry tarts. We went into the movie room to watch a movie. After popping a strawberry tart into my mouth I felt two strong arms wrap me into a hug.

"Well, what do you want to watch darling?" " You pick. " We went and say on one of the seats together and Maxon flipped through the movies. "What about Greece?" " No I want the Hunger Games! " He gave me a playful push. "Ugh, what happened to me picking?" I love when he's in playful mood.

"I changed my mind." He rolled his eyes playfully and pulled me closer to him while I tried to grab the strawberry tarts.
"Let me." He kissed me on the forehead then reached down and grabbed the basket of tarts.

"Maxon, I love you."  " i love you to America. " We shared one of passionate kisses then The Hunger Started.

Maxon grabbed a blanket from next to us and placed it on top of us. Halfway through the movie my eyelids started feeling heavier and heavier and then last thing I herd was Petta telling Katness that he loves her.

-------------------------------
I woke up with the sun streaming on my face. "Good morning your Majesty." Mary said while still opining the windows. "What happened? All I remember was me and Maxon were watching Hunger Games."

"You fell asleep last night during the movie, so Maxon brought you up here for bed.  He left this morning around 7:30." " what time is it?" "Nearly 10 your majesty. Breakfast is at 10:30. Maxon will be waiting."

" Thanks Mary. And no need to be formal it is just America." "Alright your, America." I just laughed and started slipping of my silk nightgown.

I got my dress on then started heading towards the dining room when the rebel alarm sounded. Seriously! We just had one yesterday!
I ran to the nearest safe room which luckily was the royal save room, and went inside.

I ran in and there was Maxon pacing. He say me and ran up and embraced me. "Oh America, your alright. I was so worried!" He started checking my body for scrapes or cuts. " I'm OK Maxon really. Not a scratch."

"America, we really need to come up with a plan to get rid of these rebels!" " Maxon, what about the northern rebels! They are our allies! They could help us capture the rebel groups and Kota! "

He twirled me around and kissed my temples. "America, your a genius! I married a genius! How could I not have thought of this!" He kissed me again, but this time on the lips. The kids was so deep, so loving. It just made my heart melt.

-----------------------

After about an hour a guard came in and told us it was safe to leave. We left and Maxon called a meeting right away. We all headed to the counsel room to start the meeting.

"Hello everyone. sorry I called this meeting on such late notice, but my genius wife has come up with plan to capture Kota and the rest of the southern rebels.
Maxon gave me a warm smile and continued.

Queen America has suggested that we use our allies the northern rebels to help us. One of the advisors mumbled something under his breath.

"What was that Mr. Denton?" "What? Oh um, nothing your majesty." "No, you had something to say so say it." Maxon had a on strange face.
" I just said I think it would be easier if we lure them out with something they want. Like queen America."

So this was the guy Maxon was taking about. Maxon stood up and leaned  his hands on the table. "Mr. Denton! We have been over this! I am not putting my wife in danger! And if you bring this up again your fired!" Maxon sat down and I placed my hands on his to calm him down.

I could feel his body relax but I just kept holding  onto him. We would get through this I know we can.