Part 19

3rd person pov

2D walked out of the room with a smile on his face. He was proud that he took the upper hand for once.

He was also happy that someone loved him. He was happy that he liked someone. Murdoc on the other hand was in his room. Shocked that 2D actually liked him back. After all the stuff he did to him. All the beatings, punches, shoes thrown at the poor innocent 2D. He liked him.

2D was drinking some peppermint tea. He couldnt help but smile.

*

It was later in the day and murdoc stayed in his room. He was thinking about stuart. He couldnt believe he likes him back.

Murdics pov *heh see what i did there....*

I was completely suprised. He actually likes me back. He isnt like any other bird. He is stuart... shy, adorable, good looking, funny... sweet satan he is something.... he has the most beautiful voice i ever heard. I got up from my bed. I opened my door. I couldnt help but smile.  i walked out the doorway. Walking in this place was usually scary. Due to the ghosts and demons we usually see around. But right now i was happy.

When i made it to the kitchen. I got some coffee. I didnt feel like having a beer right now. I walked into the living room and saw 2D on the couch.
"Hey love..." i smiled at him
"Hey mudz.... come sit down" he patted the spot next to him. I sat next to him and looked at the TV.

Mtv cribs was on. It was our episode back when we lived at kong. It was at the part where i was pissing in stall 3.
"Mudz...? Isnt that where you and paula... did you know what?"
I sighed...
"Yepp"
"Oh... okay...."
I could here the saddness in his voice. "Are you okay love?"
"Y-yeah im f-fine mudz...."
As he said that he got up and walked away. I couldnt help but notice there was a tear rolling down his cheek.
Fuck murdoc... you always mess things up.... you fucking peice of shit.

2D pov

Im not sure what gotten into me. It just broke my heart. Paula cracker was my ex. She was beautiful. But i cant say that im in love with her... cause the one im really in love with was Murdoc...

I went out of my room. I made my way to the living room to see the pickle. When i reached the living room i stopped in the doorway.
Hmm he's not here, maybe hes in his room?
I walked back upstairs and saw murdocs room. The door was closed. Typical. I walked towards his door and put my ear to it. Nothing. I heard nothing. Where is he? I sighed. Maybe he is hiding from me. Does he hate me?

I decided to go in his room and wait for him to enter it evantually. I opened his door and saw murdoc on his bed. He had alot of pills in his hand. He was quietly sobbing.
"MURDOC WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
He looked up at me with tears in his eyes.
"Im worthless... no one loves me 2D..."
I walked towards him. And croutched down in front of him. So we were face to face.
"Murdoc... i love you... you make me expierence things i havent felt before. You make me feel things. Instead of slicing my own wrists to feel something.... just something! Im happy with you. Everytime i see you my heart pounds. My heart skips a beat everytime you call me baby or love. Heck you made this band!! Without you i would be stuck somewhere or even dead! We never could of had good lives. With you its heaven... well, for you its hell... wait is it?" I just shook my head from the confusememt "anyway... murdoc... you are Everything to me i love you...."

He looked up at me. He had tears in his eyes. A small tear rolled down his cheek.
"I-i love you to stuart..."
I looked at his lips. I leaned in and kissed him. He kissed back. It was full of lust and passion. He bit my lip. It hurt a bit. But the pain turned more into a shiver.
"Murdoc..." i moaned into his mouth
"I-i want you right now!"
"Aye aye captain...." he smirked. I pushed him so he was laying down. I got up top of him. And began grinding on his body.

After about a minute of grinding and making out i could feel the erection in my pants and i could see that murdoc had one in his pants too. I stopped grinding and sat between his legs. I started teasing him by toying with his zipper. I finally grabbed it and slowly pulled it down. I undid his button and took off his pants and threw it satan knows where in his room. I could see his member through his underwear.

I harshly pulled his underwear down and looked at his erect cock. My eyes went wide. It was so big.
"Fuck murdoc.... your huge..."
He bit his lip when i said this. I went back on top of him and started sucking on his collarbone. He grabbed a fist full of hair "ugh.. fuck 2d" he moaned to me. I kept doing what i was doing. Sucking and nibbling. After being proud of my work on his neck and chest. I went back down to his cock.

I spit on his dick. And started licking around his head. And started pumping his dick painfully slow.
"Mmgghmm more!" He moaned out to me. I smirked and pumped faster. I put his head in my whole mouth. I tounged his clit. He started to moan. I liked this. It was music to my ears. I stopped pumping and took him all in. I managed to fit it all in my mouth. Moving my head back and forth.
"Stu... im gonna cum!!"
"Good..."
After two more times of taking him all in he cummed in my mouth. I swallowed all of it.
"Damn 2D your *pant* good..."
"My pleasure you big pickle..."
I layed next to him and kissed him
"Goodnight mudz... i love you"
"I love you to my beautiful bluenette...."
I slowly closed my eyes. Im in love.

Authors note

Heyaa guys thanks for 800 views!
And your welcome for the long ass chapter with smut in it!!!
I know i know... the rest of my parts are only 300 words... but who can blame me?
Annyywaaayyyss love you all 😘
Seeya tomorrow

                                         1111 words