Illusions

T/W: Adult content; Manipulation, Bullying, unaliving.

As a heads up, I will be placing⚠️❗ start/end in the scene I deem that needs t/w. 

// Yui's point of view

I knew the illusions are starting, but as of now, I can't really do anything but play with her hands like she wants to. One wrong move and it might be a knife in my throat. Somehow I need to get out of this illusion and reunite with Yukio and Shura. I'm still worried about my students, I don't know if they're poisoned. Nonetheless, they need help and I need to get out of here.

But a part of me was curious about what Bou said. She told me I needed to remember what I did to her. I'm still in the progress of remembering my past so, I don't have an idea what she's talking about.

"Tenshi, why are you so mean to me? what did I ever do to you?" I heard a kid sobbing behind me. In an alleyway of a neighborhood, a ginger hair kid was crying and another long black hair kid with her hand placed on her waist.

"Don't act like you don't know what you've done. You're an attention seeker, always crying because you want to grab people's attention." The black hair kid rudely told the other kid.

"Do-Don't say that." The ginger-haired girl tried to wipe her tears, but as her hands swipes off the tears, another tear falls.

My heart skipped a beat, I realized what has been happening. I took a closer look to confirm my suspicions. The crying kid looked like Bou. And I looked similar to the bad kid.

"You try so hard to make yourself look like the angel, but that's just not the case. I'm the one who people see as an angel. I don't want it to be ruined by someone like you."

"You took everything from me, what makes you think I want to be friends with you?" I watched my old self spit out some hurtful words to another child.

"Don't ever talk to me again. Don't even come close." Tears formed in Bou's emerald eyes as the young Yui rudely told her to stay away from her.

Of all of my expectations for my memories, being a rude kid never crossed my mind. What I just witnessed right now was nerve-wracking. I have a feeling that I won't like what I'll see next.

But how am I so sure that what we're seeing right now.. really happened in the past?

It seems that is moving on to the next scene as my surroundings change. It looks like I'm inside a church.

"You have the nerve to show your face in front of me." The young Yui was holding an exorcist book and a cup of orange juice.

"I- I know what you're doing. You ca- can be mean to me all you want but please, do- don't drag Yukio into this." Bou struggled to let out her words. I feel bad for her, she seems so scared.