"You don't seem like you are." The professor continued in his monotonous tone. "If you feel sick go outside. Don't make a distraction in the classroom."

"I won't sir!" You replied hastily which made him give you a last look before starting to blabber on whatever, he was blabbering about.

Class ended nicely and finally! You couldn't wait to go home and ask the fairy even more questions. Though, you had to stop when you saw a big and tall person moving close to you.

"Jungkook?" You could only ask seeing the muscle pig staring at your bag with his big doe eyes.

He'd always run outside for the club activities as soon as the class would end. Of course a 'popular' guy like him had a lot of chores in his hands so you could only wonder why he was standing still in front of you.

"What is in that?" Your eyes followed his gaze towards your big fat bagpack.

"Wh-"

Oh no.

You were too late. Since Jungkook is called golden because he's good and fast at everything, he was fast enough to put his hand inside your bag within the nanosecond.

His eyebrows furrowed, muscles on his hand flexing. He was definitely grabbing something from inside your bag and you were tongue tied.

"T-thats.." You could only stutter until his hand came out, holding a bar of snickers.

"What the-" he observed the pack of chocolate bar in his hand then looked at you. "Sarang! You have your bag filled with those? Why wouldn't you give me some, you hoe!"

You couldn't even hide the breath of relief that bursted through your opened mouth. "That was rude!" You snapped.

The packet was already ripped and half of the bar was in Jungkook's mouth. "I knew you were secretly eating in the class." He kept munching and said.

"Well, you Donald Trump! You could've just asked for one before rudely putting your hand inside my bag?!"

You grumbled which only made him shrug before going away. A douchebag, that's what he is.

***

"That guy? Donald Trump, was his name?" V inquired placing his hands on his hip as he stood on the plain surface of your table, finally at home.

"He's Jungkook." You chimed before throwing your bag to the side of the couch and plopping down there. "I call people names when I'm angry or annoyed."

"What a weird curse. I've never heard of that before." He scrunched up his eyebrows. Suddenly he put a fist on his other hand as his face lit up. "That Jungkook guy! He could be a great candidate for your boyfriend, what do you think?"

"Oh. My. God. No!" You immediately screamed. "No way!"

"Oh." The small one pouted. "Why?"

"Because V, I've known him from his diaper days." You rolled your eyes. "Actually not diaper days, kind of wrong there. But we've known each other since we're thirteen and he was a little whiny kid back then."

"Really? But he looks so buffed up now."

"Oh you won't believe me." Your exhaustion was gone for some good tea was about to be served. "He was even smaller than me! Technically, I'm a year older though we're in the same class. So he's kind of like a brother of some sorts? More than that he's still a fetus in my eyes and he'd always be that."

"Wow." V retorted in his chirpy voice while taking a stroll on the table. "Puberty hit him like a truck."

"It did." You nodded. However, when you saw V almost falling on his butt suddenly, you quickly placed a hand behind him as cushion.

As if he expected that he laid on your palm carefree, with his hands and legs hanging loose.

"I am so tired. I don't know why I'm suddenly so tired." The tiredness was visible through his voice. You smiled by yourself looking at him knocked out like that.

"Then sleep."

"I can? Your hands are so soft." He slowly said stirring to the side.

"Really?"

He couldn't answer as he was already asleep. Lightly holding onto your pinky finger with both of his hands, his body slightly curled up. Low sounds of snore came from him and you only chuckled silently.

Just so he wouldn't wake up, you carefully went towards your bed and tried to place him on the soft pillow but you realized he wouldn't let go of your pinky finger.

And you didn't want to wake the cute little fairy up. You decided to sleep like that, cautious of his presence all night until you were in deep slumber.

Morning came and you were woken by a loud sound of snoring.

Creaking an eye open you could only see something golden, bright as the sun and the next moment your eyes were closed again.

Then you slowly tried opening them both. The bright sunlight coming from your window wasn't helping at all, only making it even harder as the golden colored material before you was flushing in the bright light.

It took a while for your eyes to adjust. When your eyes were fully opened you realized what the gold material was.

It was hair.

Golden fluffy and shiny hair. Your gaze went down to find a boy sleeping beside you peacefully.

His pinky finger wrapped around yours, chest resting on top of the silk sheet, slowly heaving up and down with his each breath. His beautiful light brown skin glowed as the sunlight danced on his wide back.

Long eyelashes, lips like rose petals and a sharp chin. Everything about his face was ethereal.

And his naked body too.

Wait, a naked body?

Your eyes shot open realizing that it was an actual naked boy sleeping next to you. It didn't take a second for a loud screech to come out, which woke the boy up.

His confused eyes met your terrified ones. Eyes started to travel down following your ones, to his naked chest then stomach, to his lower body part that was covered by the sheet thankfully.

And now, he was screaming too. His expression horrified and his deep voice shredding your eardrums into pieces.

That's when you noticed how similar he looked to someone. This, this couldn't be real!

It was V!?

---

The fun has only started my love