Ming

"Nice boxers."

Huh? Shit, I've been standing in the locker room just in my boxers for a good ten minutes spacing off. These past two weeks have been exhausting. When I'm not trying to actively avoid Kit and inquisitor Yo, I've been spending all of my free time after classes at the gym. Maybe if I sweat enough, it will rid me of all these sad feelings.

I have to look down to see what I'm even wearing. I woke up late and was in a rush this morning getting me and Yo to school. Even though exams are over, Yo's p'Pha is still swamped with work. Which is making Yo cranky, since they haven't had much time to see each other.

Lovely. I'm wearing bright yellow emoji boxers.

That means I need to do laundry

That means I need to do laundry. These are ones I keep around just in case. If I embarrassed easily, my face would be bright red, but I don't.

"Thanks." I throw my shorts and t-shirt on before facing the person next to me.

Seeing that it's p'Sin, I offer a wai. "P'Sin, you seem to catch me when I'm distracted. How are you today?"

I've ran into him now several times while working out. It has been nice talking to him.

"I'm good. I'm just happy to see you aren't distracted while punching the crap out of something. What has you deep in thought?"

"Not anything worth mentioning, P. Are you coming or going?"

"You have been distracted, nong," p'Sin says chuckling. "I was right next to you on the treadmill for a good while before you left to the locker room."

"You were?!" Now, I am a little embarrassed. I didn't even notice him. "Sorry...I haven't been myself lately. I didn't mean to be rude."

"Forget it. I know you haven't had an easy couple of weeks. If you haven't eaten, how about you make it up to me by going to dinner?" p'Sin says with a smile.

I stare transfixed. He has a nice smile. If I'd be honest with myself, I would admit that he's sexy as fuck. I'm not admitting anything because I already feel unfaithful to my KitKat just thinking it. P'Sin is a sexy man. It's not even his handsome face or lean body that makes me think that. It's his confidence and caring nature. I find those qualities to be sexy as hell.

"I would love to!"

"Great...I'll drive and bring you back to your car later. Sound good?"

"Shit, I forgot I need to go pick up Yo."

"So bring him with and I'll meet you. Where would you like to eat?"

"Anything but noodles." I've associated that with my Kit and I can't go there yet.

"Okay, then how about sushi?"

"My friend is going to love you forever. That's his favorite. There is a good place not too far off campus. We can go there," I suggest.