The Sunset

Today I was wearing a light teal skater skirt that went down to my knees, a white, not see through, sleeveless button up shirt, some cute tan colored sandals that had a flower-like design on them, a simple square watch on my left arm, and that simple, single stared pendant that Dakota had bought me two weeks ago. For my hair, one loose braid which went down onto my left shoulder and was tied off by a black hair tie along with a teal colored ribbon. The only make-up that I put on was mascara. And the occasion for all this ? Even I do not understand. I was only meant to go out and relax, but it turns out that I somehow ended up running into Aaron again. This time, it was at a park which was rarely full of people. And this time, he wasn't alone.

"You again ?", I asked in disbelief. The moment that I saw him, and the moment that he saw me, he immediately went to my side. "What's with you always bumping into me ?", I asked, taking him and his friend to a place where there was no one to be seen. "What do you mean by 'always'", he replied, "If I remember correctly, this is only the second time." While looking out to see if anyone was coming or around, I heard his friend ask, "You know her Aaron ?" Overhearing, he replied, "I guess you can say that." Turning around to face the both of them, I began to wonder why they were here to begin with. "So why would a member of Stardust be wandering out here for ?", I asked. Aaron sighed and took a seat on the soft grass that we were standing on. "Nothing much", he replied, "Just.... going around." I turned to his friend and he did the same. "Are you also from Stardust ?", I asked. He nodded slightly. "Oh yeah", Aaron said, "Dion, you don't have to worry about her. She's not that familiar with Stardust." "Eh !?", he replied, surprised just like Aaron was when he found out, "You never knew about us ?" "Not at all", I replied bluntly. I watched him turn to Aaron and say, "Dude, this girl is weird." Aaron laughed and all I could do was watch him in disbelief. Not again. "So what's your name ?", I asked him, changing the subject. "Mine ?", he asked, "My name is Dion. What is yours ?" "Her names Azalea", Aaron replied in my place, grinning. "Azalea huh ?", Dion mumbled, "So you around here ?" I nodded. "So what brings you two to a place like this ?", I asked again, since the question had been avoided or forgotten. "To relax", Dion replied, "Since its been a while since we were last able to go out." "But with the constant encounters with the fans", Aaron said bitterly, "It's kind of annoying." "No kidding", Dion sighed. "That reminds me", I mumbled, "When I first met Aaron, you were being followed by a group of girls." "Really ?", Dion asked, turning to him. Aaron, who was sitting on the ground and leaning on a tree, closed his eyes. "Don't remind me", he replied hostilely. Dion broke out laughing and jokingly hit him on his shoulder. "You got saved by her ?" Aaron opened his eyes and looked at him. "No choice", he replied, "Either get bombarded or get away quietly." "So how many people are there in Stardust anyways ?", I asked. "There's six of us", Aaron replied, "So far, you've only met Dion and I." "That's right", Dion replied, "There's also Sage, Tristian, Reece, Urian, Sei, and Tracy." "Your names all spell out 'Stardust'", I mumbled, "When they're all in order." "That's right", Dion replied, "It's how we got the name 'Stardust'." "Cool huh ?", Aaron asked. "Ahhh..... I guess", I replied, smiling. Aaron looked at me in disbelief and crawled over to me where I was sitting. He reached over and squeezed my cheeks. "Ow, ow, owwww", I cried out, "Wha are uo doing ??????" "You're cheeky", Aaron replied sternly, even though he seemed to be amused, "Very, very cheeky." While I tried getting his hands off my face I could hear Dion chuckling in the background. "You guys seem close", he said as Aaron finally let go. "Yeah right", he replied, turning around to look at him. My face stung as I watched him act casual, as if nothing happened. That guy.

"So what are you doing ?", Aaron asked while I looked up at the sky. "Me ?", I replied, sort of in a sigh, "To get fresh air." "What ?", he replied, somewhat grinning, "Are you getting followed too ?" "No thanks", I mumbled bluntly, "That'd be a bother." I thought about my parents. I thought about her. I thought about my grandparents. "If you guys are out here, wouldn't your manager be angry ?", I asked, turning to the both of them. They looked at each other and shrugged. "As long as we don't get spotted", Dion replied. "You worried ?", Aaron teased. "Not at all", I replied, "Besides, I wouldn't be the one to worry. What about you guys ?" "Like we said", Aaron repeated, "As long as we don't get spotted." "Uwah, what a hard life you guys live in", I sighed. "Exactly", Dion replied, "A pain." The three of us continued to have these conversations, talking and asking about all these different things. I didn't even notice how late it had gotten until my cell phone rang. Dion and Aaron both got quiet as they watched me take the call.

Marble: "Hello ? Azalea ?

Me: "Marble ? What is it ?

Marble: "Don't you know what time it is ? You should come back to the hospital now.

I looked around to notice how the blue sky was now turning into a sunset.

Me: "Ah, yeah. I think I'll head back."

Marble: "Where have you been since you left ?"

Me: "The Main Square."

Marble: "Is that so ? Well then, be careful to get back."

Me: "Will do."

I hung up and turned back to Dion and Aaron. "Your parents ?", Dion asked, pointing at the phone, "Could it be that you didn't tell them where you were going ?" As much as I wish that it were them, I shook my head. "No, it was someone else", I replied. "Someone's being a bad girl today", Aaron said in amusement, "You should hurry on home." I nodded. "Yeah, I think I should", I replied bitterly, pulling a smile and getting up, "See you guys." Dion waved and Aaron just lifted a hand. "Bye". While I was walking home, I thought about what they had asked. 'What family ?', I asked myself, smiling in disbelief, 'Since when have I had a family ?' It hurt to think about it, but what could I do ? My head wouldn't clear. I took a deep breath and sighed. I needed to move on. But how ? By the time I got back to the hospital it was 5:30. When I got there, I was very surprised to see who had come to visit me.

"Grandpa ! Grandma !", I called out when I entered the building, "What are you guys doing here ?" They both smiled at seeming me and gave me a hug. "Azalea !", Grandpa said happily, "How are you doing ?" I smiled at them and gave them both hugs. All my worried thoughts, and all my problems seemed to disappear during that time, when they were with me. I felt relaxed. "So what brings you both here ?", I asked as we all walked to my room. "Nothing much", Grandma replied with a smile, "We just wanted to see how our little flower was doing." I grinned at her words as we reached my room. From there, they gave me updates on the things that were going on. One of the updates surprised me the most. "So when are they coming home ?", I asked, eager to hear. For some reason, Grandma and Grandpa looked at each other worried before replying. "Around two weeks from now", they said. But instead of that happy tone that anyone would expect to hear, there was hesitation.