This and That

It turns out that the guy I had met a couple days back was this idol named Aaron from the boys group, Stardust. After meeting him, and learning who he was, he made me promise that I wouldn't tell anyone. Of course, I promised. If he didn't want anybody to know, then it's final. It was his choice. I had spent that entire day with him, doing introductions and getting lectured on how I never knew about him. And after all that, he went off and called me weird. I plan on doing something to get him back. But only if I ever see that guy again. I don't exactly blame him for lecturing me on how I never knew about him.

"Hey Willow ?", I asked as she came in with my medicine, "What is 'Stardust' ?" Willow looked at me with surprise; a hint of eagerness in her eyes. "Stardust ?", she replied, "I think that it's a boy group. Why do you ask ?" "Just wondering", I replied, "A couple days ago, when I was out, I saw a shop with this huge line. When I asked why they were lined up, they said that they were there to buy Stardust's limited edition poster." "I see", she muttered, kind of suspiciously, "Well... since you asked, do you want me to try to grab you something about them ?" "If you want", I replied, sighing, "But I think it's best to focus on your work." Willow grinned. "You're so cheeky", she said, "Well, I'll do my best." I waved my hand. "Good luck", I replied, as I watched her leave the room. Back in this hospital room of mine, I thought about what I would be doing today. Around 12:00, there was a knock on my door. "Yes ?", I asked, as it opened up. "Yo", he said when he entered the room, fully smiling. "Dakota !", I said, surprised, "Were you already discharged !?" He nodded his head and walked over to my bed, giving me a hug. "Did you miss me ?", he asked. "Of course I was !", I exclaimed, "It was so lonely without you here !" He laughed and patted my head. "Eh, I'm not a kid", I reminded him. "I know", he said, amused. There was nothing like a childhood friend. Though, I see him more as a brother. I don't exactly know why Dakota was in the hospital in the first place, but when I first came here, he was the first person I met by accident. In the end, we both grew up together and got closer. "Do you think that Cynthia will let you go out ?", he suddenly asked. "Maybe ?", I shrugged, "Why do you ask ?" "Eh", he replied, "Do you know how long it's been since we last hung out ?" I turned to the calender on the wall and thought. "About a month", I replied slowly. "Exactly !", he replied, "So, I'll be waiting for you outside." "W-wait ! Don't just decide for me !", I called out. He turned around and grinned. "No choice", he said, closing the door behind him. Getting up from my bed, I walked over to the door and locked it. It was just like Dakota to make choices by himself. To tell you the truth though, I was kind of happy. Walking over to the covered wall, I went into the other room to change. A black skirt overall (shorts under, hello), a white loose shirt, a pair of black and white high top converse, and a simple charm bracelet. For my hair, a sock bun with a white ribbon tied around it. I was too lazy to put any make-up on my face.

"Daaaaaakooootaaaaaa", I called out when I was finally near the front, "Where did you gooooo ?" When I spotted Dakota, Cynthia was whispering something to him. I watched as the shade on his face turned slightly pink. Was he blushing ? "There she is", Cynthia called out, I guess to try and change the subject. I walked over to them and smiled. "I'm here", I replied. She turned to Dakota and smiled. "If anything happens to Azalea, I will hunt you down", she said as she warned him. He looked at her and grinned foolishly. "Yeah, I know", he replied. Cynthia turned to me and for some reason winked. "Take care sweetie", she said as she watched us leave the hospital. "Hey Dakota", I asked as the both of us were walking out, "I wonder why Cynthia winked at me." I watched as the color on his face slightly became pink again. "Nee, Dakota", I asked, "Why are you pink ?" He looked at me with a stern look. "You're seeing things", he just said. I started laughing. "Hey why are you laughing for ?", he barked, probably flustered. I shook my head. "Nothing", I replied, "Nothing at all."

"So where to ?", I asked as we took a stroll around the shop areas. "You wanna buy something ?", he asked, looking around, "If you want I'll pay for it." "Really ?", I asked, my eyes lighting up. "Sure", he replied causally, "It's my treat." I reached over and linked our arms together as we were walking through. "What are you doing ?", he asked me. "Not much", I replied, "Or... Is this bothering you ?" He shook his head hesitantly. "Not.... at all", Dakota replied. I smiled and rested my head on his arm. "You haven't changed", I mumbled, making sure that he didn't hear me. After a couple hours of walking around and checking out some stores, we went to a place that sold sandwiches for lunch. Even though the place wasn't a restaurant, it was very nice inside.

"So Dakota", I asked while he was eating, "You.... Have a girlfriend yet ?" He looked up at me slowly and stared. Was I too blunt ? He put down his sandwich on the napkin and wiped his hands. "No", he replied, somewhat grinning, "Just not yet." "I see", I replied, rummaging through a shopping bag. "What are you looking for ?", he asked as he watched me. "That... Necklace", I muttered, trying to find it. "The one I bought you ?", he asked his eyes lighting up. I nodded as I pulled it out of the bag. Opening the box that it was in, it revealed a small star pendant on a silver chain. "Do you wanna put it on ?", he asked, reaching over as I took it out. "Sure", I nodded, turning around as he walked over to me to out it on. When it was on, it was very pretty indeed. "It suits you", he said with a smile on his face. "Eh, really ?", I asked wondering if it was true or not. "Of course", he replied reassuringly, "After all, you were the one who picked it." I smiled. "Hehehe", I mumbled, "Thank you, Dakota." When we were headed back, it was around 4:00 PM. It felt like a day just quickly went by before my eyes without me noticing. Was it because my days were shortening ?

"Welcome back you two !", Cynthia said when we walked inside the hospital, "How was your date ?" "Date ?", I asked as Dakota began to walk faster. "Yeah, your date", she said, "How was it ?" I looked up to see Dakota a couple inches away from me. "It was fun", I replied, smiling. He turned around, a happy look on his face. But slightly pink. "I had fun too", he replied, grinning. "Did you guys know that", Cynthia started to say, "you guys would look so cute together ?" I watched as Dakota's face turn even pinker as he went and tried to deny things with her. This atmosphere.. Was very lively. I would definitely miss something like this. Walking over to where the both of them were, I stood on my tippy-toes and patted Dakota on the head. "Nee, nee", I said, "No need to argue now eh ?" The both of them looked at me before breaking out into grins. "What ?", I asked, completely not understanding why they were grinning. "Nothing", Dakota replied, patting my head, "Nothing at all." While Cynthia was writing out some things, I took the time to see Dakota off. "I had fun", I told him, while smiling. "Yeah", he replied, smiling as well, "We should do that again sometime." "We should", I replied. He took out his cell phone to look at the time. "Well I should be going now", he said, turning to face my way. I nodded my head slightly. Dakota reached over and kissed me on the forehead. His lips felt soft. Putting a hand on the place where he had kissed me, I watched as he grinned. Feeling that something was uneven, as if I needed to get him back, I moved close to him and kissed him on the cheek. He stood there frozen and utterly confused with what I just did. I started walking backwards slowly, grinning at him. "See you", I saluted, completely feeling good about what I did as a comeback. His dazed look disappeared as he put a hand on his cheek. "Dang it Azalea !", he shouted, "That's not fair at all !!!" I did a peace sign at him and grinned. I began walking back to the hospital, worried if he'd follow me just to get me back. In the end, he didn't, which meant that the next time I'd see him, he'd do his best to get me back. Even after all that, I couldn't stop smiling.