Please read it's URGENT

Hello all my precious puppies. So recently I've been really thinking. I don't know if this book is going anyway. I feel like it's really Boring and very short. I might continue it but I don't know at all.

Do you guys think I should continue it. The reason I'm asking is because all of your opinions matter to me. I love that you guys support me in all of this I really do appreciate it. I hope you guys continue to support me.

I also wanted to say that I plan on writing more serious and entertaining books. I hope you guys (my 7 followers) continue to follow. If you guys do that would make me very happy.

Also before I forget I'm writing new books I have a ton of chapters already written, not on here obviously. The books are called "Torn between two" and "When hate turns into love that turns into lust Jeff the killer x reader." I'll tell you about them more when I publish the first chapters. The first chapters of the books will be published next week along with another chapter of my smile x reader book.

Please again tell me if I should continue the smilexreader story. I'd really appreciate it.

Good bye my precious puppies until we "see" each other next time. I love all of you

PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME THANK YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY.
😘😘😘😘