New people and room

Alot of people come down the stairs also a dog and cat.
"Children this is (your name) the half dog and Half human I was talking about." Everybody looks at me. (your still in dog form.)

Third person POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone sees a d\b with beautiful soft fluffy looking f\c fur and e\c eyes that hold gentle, calmness with a little mystery to them.
"Children you are going to introduce yourself to her and after that she will show us her human form." Slender says calmly.

Slender POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The boy to your left with the cut smile is Jeff."
I look over to my left and see the boy named Jeff. He is pale white with a cut smile and black circles around his eyes. His eyes are a pretty electric blue.
He's wearing a white hoodie with blood stains on it and black pants "Hi puppy" Jeff says.

"The boy that looks like link is Ben." Slender sends me a mind message saying. 'Ben is a really big pervert so be careful child.'
I look over at Ben and he really does look like a wanna be link.
But with blood coming out of his eyes.
"Hello beautiful" Ben says then winks at me (Pervert alert).

"The little girl with brunette\brown hair and green eyes is Sally."
I look at the little girl she has long brunete hair with really pretty sparkling green eyes. She's wearing a pink dress she has blood running down her face from her hairline to her chin.
"Hello I hope we can play together sometime."
'Aww so cute' I think.

"The one with the blue mask is eyeless Jack. But you can just call him Ej."
I look to my right and see a male with a blue mask.
It looked like black goo was coming out of the place his eyes were supposed to be.
He was wearing all black.

A black shirt and hoodie with black pants.
"Can I have one of your kidneys."
My eyes widen and I whimper I bark "bark-no" I say.

"We also have a dog named smile he's a husky and Jeff's dog."
(Smile is really Jeff's pet.)
I look to the left of Jeff and see a husky with a cut smile\grin.
Well now I know why he's Jeff's dog. (Sorry smile I had too) he's a husky but he's red and black he also has electric blue eyes.

The dog seems to be taller than me.
"Hello (nickname) I hope we get along."
My tail starts to wag I don't notice but smile does,and when he does he smirks.

"Next is Jane she's the one wearing the black 👗 dress."
I look beside me and see a really pretty lady she is pale with full black eyes, she's wearing mascara and black lipstick with black heels and dress.
"Hello little one" she says then scratches behind my ear making me pant (wow kinky!!!!!) I then Lean into her touch on instinct.
She chuckled and stopped but sat beside me on the love seat.

"Then there's Clockwork she's the one with a clock for her left eye."
I to the right of Sally and see a girl with brunette hair and a green eye.
Her left eye is a clock like slender said clocky is wearing a white half shirt\belly shirt with a grey jacket and blue jeans.
"Hi I hope we can be friends."
She smiled at me.

"Then there's Nina basically the genderbend of Jeff."
I look to the left of Sally and see a pale skin girl with black hair and a cut smile.
She wears a purple hoodie black skirt with red and black striped leggings.
"I am not a genderbend of Jeff." She pouts.

"Hi puppy I really do hope we can get along."
Wow she really does look like a genderbend version of Jeff. Senders words not mine well actually yeah they kind of are.

"Next is dark link he's also a look alike to link."
I look next to Ben and see another look alike link. The differences between Link and him are. He has grey skin instead of white his eyes are red instead of blue and his blonde hair is a bit darker than links.
"Hello babygirl I hope we can become more than just friends."