Y/n's Secret

Y/n's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about a few more hours of play time, Smile and I finally go down stairs just to be met by Jeff and Ben playing video games. "Hey guys what are you playing??" I asked still excited about my new Creepypasta name (aka Bloody Rose). Ben and Jeff look at Smile and i, Ben then answers "We're playing fortnite." After saying that he turns back to his game and so does Jeff.

After a while of watching Jeff and Ben playing the game we decide to go to the park that's not too far away from the mansion is only about 5 minutes away from here. On the way there, there's nothing but silence. After 5 minutes of walking (well it felt like forever). We soon arrive at the park just to be greeted by other dogs who have owners. I let out a slight whimper and go lay down on the grass looking depressed that totally doesn't go unnoticed by Smile though.

"Is everything alright princess?" Smile asks concerned. Then lays on the grass next to me.

I don't answer I just turn my head the other way so I can't see him. I then hear him growl "Y/n please look at me or even talk to me, please." Smile pleaded desperately, I let out a sad sigh and look at hiim. "The reason I'm sad is because i-I------." Smile then gives me a *well go on* look.

"The reason I'm sad is because I no longer have a family." Y/n said sadly with tears threatening to fall. Smiles eyes widen and he freezes. After a minute of silence Smile licks Y/ns cheek. "Really that's why you're sad? That's a stupid reason to be sad because you have a family.

Y/n gives him a questioning look. " What do you mean???" Smile rolls his eyes. "What I mean by that is!! The Creepypasta is your family now." After he said that I could see a small blush on his cheeks. Then he continues "Also if you want we could have a family of our own. " After he said that my eyes widen and I blush and accidentally stutter.

"H-have our own f-family??" I ask shocked. Smile nods, "yeah our own family, I'm sure if we have our own family you won't be feeling sad or depressed and you won't think you don't have a family if there are a few puppies running around." I smile and nod "yeah you're right, I think I would be happy if I had my own family. Smile then jumps up happily "then it's settled we'll be having puppies" I chuckle and shake my head *yes*.

A/n
~~~~~~~

Hey guys it's me again sorry for the short and late update but there's been a lot going on so again so so so so sorry. But here's the update I promised it might not be on time but it's here. Also do you guys want y/n and smile to have puppies comment if you do. Also if you do how many and what should there names be.

There shall also not be another update until this chapter has 50 or 100 reads thank you and enjoy

ALSO PLEASE FOLLOW THANK YOU TO MY 5 FOLLOWERS I LOVE YOU ALL *KISSES*