Wanted

August 8th 2017
Club Vibezz 1:25 am
Onika's P.O.V

Me and my girls walked into club vibezz ready to party.

We walked straight to the VIP section and turnt the fuck up.

Bottle after bottle shot after shot.we had the whole club rocking.

My favorite song Booty by Blac Youngsta blasted through the speakers when I tell y'all I got so hype I started twerking on the closest person to me.

When the song went off I turned around and looked at the person I was dancing on.

It was a tall brown skin girl with curly hair shawty was good looking but I got a girl so I'm good on her.

Beyoncé P.O.V

My plan was unexpectedly working PERFECTLY I came over to talk to her and out of nowhere she started twerking on me her ass is real fat and the way it moves is heaven.

When she finished dancing she turned around and smiled at me.

"Hay uh nice ass."I said while smirking.

She laughed and shook her head.

"I'm Nicki."she said while sticking her hand out for me to shake.

"I know who you are.My names Beyoncè by the way." I said while shaking her hand

"Hay for future refrences you should at least take someone on a date before you through it back like the way you just did."she blushed and took a sip of her drink.

"Gimme your phone."she said softly.

I gave her my phone and she saved in her number as Nic🍑😋.

She texted herself and she gave me my phone back.

"You my new friend now.Yo you funny as shit."she said while smiling showing her cute lil dimples.

"Ok I guess I have a new friend." I said before glancing at my watch.

"It's getting late I gotta get my drunk best friend home I'll text you later though." I told her before giving her a hug and walking away.

Later

~Phone Conversation~

Boss: So... How did it go with our precious little Onika?

Bey: It was incredible, She's so perfect. Ugghh why would anyone let her go.

Boss: FOCUS BITCH!!
The loud voice boomed through the receiver, Beyoncé had been startled by this sudden aggression and she wasn't liking it not one bit.

Bey: OH HELL THE FUCK NAHH!! Ion know who you calling a bitch but you better fix that pissy ass attitude before yo ass get popped the fuck BITCH I run this I tought you everything you know BITCH I made you and I could easily take it all away and have yo head hanging above my fire place so I suggest you get back in line and respect me and my help. You must be out yo rabbit ass mind to think you gone call me out my name and think I'm gone listen? Shittin me. You gone have to find another ass Beyoncé because I don't do well with disrespect.

Boss: I'm sor-

Bey: Shut up I'm talking now anyways I have her number we gone text back and forth  for a couple days and then we gone meet up then you can move forward with your plan then I -- Never mind but yeah that's that. Bye now.

~End of conversation~

For the rest of the night Bey cuddled up with her pillows watching Jane the Virgin on Netflix until she crashed out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi I everyone I'm not used to writing girlxgirl but here goes nothing. I hope you enjoyed it, it's kinda short and boring but the next couple chapters AND part 2 will be longer and I'll try to make it spicy😉 don't forget to vote and comment tell me what you think and feel free to message me and give me ideas on what you want to see or what you want to happen Thanks for reading❤️ . See ya soon😘.

Excuse All Errors‼️

-Tee🦄