Fucked Up Love Story

Nicki's P.O.V

It's 2 am I checked my phone and then I smacked my teeth. Eyes burning cause I stayed up tryna fight my sleep.

"If she don't hit you up , it's not that deep but I'ma wait a lil longer but not passed 3." I said while scrolling through Netflix.

before I knew it I dosed off and now it's 3:36.

I checked my phone and rolled my eyes.

2 Missed Call from BeyBae💗💍

1 New Message from BeyBae💗💍:
I'm sorry babe , Me and the girls went out and I got mad drunk and it got real late. So I'm staying with Kelly tonight.

Tears filled my eyes as I read the message. I'm just looking at my phone tryna reply to this shit. I know she's lying.

She really got me fucked up cause I'm tired of the shit. And I hope she ain't out here laid up somebody.

I wiped my face and pressed the call button... No answer.

So I call , and call some more.
"I'm bouta blow her fucking phone up , she know I be on that nut shit I told her enough." I said shaking my head.

The more she fuck around , the more I'ma fuss. I guess she can't enough and I ain't feeling the love.

When she finally picked up or should I say he before I could speak he said "babygirl Bey sleep. Before you get to wildn I was hitting decline. She laying on my chest yes we just had sex. You kept calling and all that extra shit so I answered , but my name Cory she gone be home in the morning doe. I know you wifey and all but she'll see you a 6 , bye." he said before hanging up.

He hung up the phone I'm still choking on spit should I be angry at that nigga or my dumb ass girlfriend.

When I finally proceed everything. I called my bestie.

"Yes Nic" She said sounding like she just woke up.

"I'm sorry if I woke you up , but I need to vent. That bitch ain't shit she really cheating on me."

" Say swear!" She said sounding fully awake.

" Yeah girl I spoke to the nigga."

She said , "Bestie I'm on my way."

I said nah girl stay home , I'ma hit you when the sun rise. Her ass ain't even came home."

She like " I love you stay up."

"I'm gone be good I don't play dumb cause when she touch down at this house I ain't gone say to much." I said before I hanging up.

I get to grabbing garbage bags packing everything she had. She getting up outta here I hope ole boy got an extra bed.

I spark a blunt then I spark a couple pairs of Tru's, cut the tounge off all them 5's I'm fucking up all the shoes. She really tried to play me like a lame for these lames.

I through that Play Station down and I broke that 2K. Now I'm waiting on her sipping on some Dussé.

When the door begin to open I couldn't look in shorty face.

"Yo that's my shit on the porch?" she asked while walking in.

I said "yeah some of yo shit been torched."

"Nic you can ask Kelly I was with the girls." She said rolling her eyes.

"Fuck them bitches I can't trust shit they say. Cause they'll laugh and giggle right with you in somebody face." I said angrily.

She got to grabbing me tryna move past a bitch. I was screaming and spitting wilding out just like a savage bitch.

"Calm down for I really have to smack you bitch!" she yelled.

Grabbed the 5 and told her " lil bitch I already packed yo shit and ion wanna have to kill you in my kitchen but this is where a broken heart and some liquor get you."

My finger stiff and it's ready on that lil trigger, I was ready to plead the fifth for that life sentence.

She surrenders. " Nic you know I love you. You don't even got to do this." she said in a soft tone.

"I'm sure Cory would be pissed if you cheated too" I said as my heart pumped faster.

Her jaw dropped and her eyes got wide. Every feeling running through my body went away and a tear rolled down my face as I pulled the trigger. Then everything went black.

*

You ever get your heart broke to where you feel it in your throat? Then you pull something so dumb all because you felt alone?

Damn near pulling out my hair I can't stop walking back forth.

"Onika get yo self together" so I go pick up the phone and call my bestie.

Dialing: BestBitch💅🌹

Then I heard her say "Hello."

She like "Wassup , what's going on?"

I said "I did it , I got that lil hoe gone."

She said "Good cause girl listen you don't need her ass no more."

I said "take me serious this hoe laid out on my floor dead.."

Silence then I instantly start crying.

Then I look down at her body and her weak ass got to whining. See I'm scared of the police I shouldn't have ended this with violence.

So I called Kelly.

"Come get yo friend because I shot her." I said as soon as she answered the phone.

She said "Shot her?! I ain't coming you better call that girl momma."

I said "you call yourself her bestie I'm supposed to know you got her."

She said "You call yourself her bitch, she on your floor damn near dieing."

"Well she been here for a while so we a bigger problem." I told him.

"Ard I'm on my way." She said hanging up

10 minutes passed and I finally heard some knocking.

She bust in checking the pulse. "It's weak but it's still throbbing." she said.

Kelly struggled to pick her up she bouta take her to the doctor.

But her phone kept on ringing. Side nigga steady calling. So I text him like "Come see me. 7001 Joseph Lane." I wanna see just how she like em.

Maybe he deserve a beating he the one that did me trifling. A couple minutes passed he said "Bet  I'm , 5 minutes away ."

I can't wait to meet the nigga that was fucking on my bae.

His ass was hard over the phone I wanna see him face to face, I'ma make sure that he eat the words he say.

Soon a car pulled up in the drive way I start walking toward the door.

Heard a voice on the other end.
"Yo Bey open the door." He said while knocking.

It was something bout that voice I found familiar. But I couldn't comprehend So I twist the door knob and he bust right in.

And I couldn't believe my eyes.

It was my fucking brother.
***
Bloop!  Hey boo's

Excuse Errors!