It wasn't like I wasn't use to kissing Harry for he tended to always find a way to have us be in a situation where we kissed, but I didn't want to be the one initiating the kiss. It wasn't right.

"S-Stop, Harry." I begged, knowing that there was no way I could get myself out of it. Although in certain situations I could guilt him into leaving me alone, this obviously wasn't one of them judging by Harry's thrilled expression.

"No." Harry shook his head, grinning while he stretched out the single syllabled word and suddenly pulled me directly on top of him, using one of his hands to press my head against his and have our lips meet.

I froze when Harry rested his other hand on my bum, lightly squeezing it before allowing his large hand to rest there. My eyes were wide open, staring at Harry's closed eyelids as I had no choice but to remain in place for I couldn't exactly move.

"H-Harry." I tried to mumbled against Harry's lips to catch his attention. He allowed me to pull away from him a bit, thankfully, so I could get out what I wanted to. "The, the dinner, isn't it getting cold?"

"It's not nearly as important as us, Bella." Harry informed me as I tried to sit up.

I didn't want to be on top of Harry, for our most intimate parts were touching and it wasn't entirely a comforting thought. He allowed me to straddle his waist and I was too scared to do anything else and attempt to get off of him altogether, who knows what would happen then.

I let out an uncomfortable sigh, watching Harry closely as he seemed to be debating something. It was silent for a bit as I diverted my gaze to my headboard, noticing how the wood was identical to my previous one.

"Unzip my pants."

"What?" I gulped, growing frantic as I tried to slide down Harry's legs centimeter by centimeter to get off of him.

"Just pull the zipper down and undo the button, baby." My eyes were wide in alert, my breathing picking up as Harry stared at me with an unspecified glint in his eyes. I couldn't tell what he wanted from me, but I did know that it wasn't good.

"N-No." I shook my head, trying to stand up for myself as calmly and confidently as possible, although it seemed to be proving itself impossible as my body began to quiver.

Harry sat up from his laying position and grabbed my hands, guiding them down to his front and over the zipper.

"There, baby, see it's not so hard." Harry encouraged me and I could tell he was mentally trying to convince himself that it wasn't that I didn't want to unzip his trousers, I just didn't know how.

"S-Stop, please." I cried, watching as Harry forced my fingers to unzip and unbutton his pants.

"Shh." Harry hushed me, bringing his finger to my lips to try to quiet me down as he held a small smile on his face. "We use to do this all the time, Bella."

"What?"

"You, you remember, don't you?" Harry's face suddenly fell, noticing how confused and lost I was.

"I, um," I didn't know what to say, the words just wouldn't come out of my mouth as Harry grew more and more panicked as the seconds ticked on.

"No! No, you have to remember!" Harry shouted at me as I got off of him out of fear, quickly scrambling to get to the other side of the bed shakily. "I, I can make you remember." Harry tried to convince himself, suddenly smiling again, only proving how unstable he actually was.

All too quickly, Harry's jeans were on the floor beside the bed and he was leaning over my shaking body, truly convincing himself that whatever he was going to do was going to work.