Character List & Intro

Character List

Chresanto August 25 (Roc)

Jacob Perez 26 (Prince)

Craig Crippen Jr. 27 (Prod)

Rayan Smith 27 (Ray)

Brittney Warren 24 (Britt) (Roc’s fiancé, engaged 6 months, together 4 yrs)

Ciarah Perez 25 (Cici) (Prince’s wife, 3 ½ yrs married, together 6 yrs )

Breaunna Warren 26 (Bee) (Prod’s girlfriend, together 5 yrs, Britt’s older sister)

Jazmyne Smith 25 (Jazzy or Jaz) (Ray’s wife, 2 yrs married, together 5 yrs)

Chresanto August Jr. 5 (Lil Chres) (Roc’s son not w/Britt)

MaKaylah August 3 (Kay Kay) (Roc & Britt's daughter)

Lauryn Perez 4 (Laurie) (Prince & Cici’s daughter)

Londyn Perez 2 (Londie) (Prince & Cici’s daughter)

LaMiya Perez 8 months. (Mi mi) (Prince & Cici’s daughter)

Brea Warren 7 (Bre) (Bee’s daughter not w/Prod)

Christianna Crippen 6 (Chrissi) (Prod’s daughter not w/Bee)

Craig Crippen III (Prod & Bee’s son, not born yet Bee is 7 months pregnant)

Rayan Smith Jr. 1 (Ray & Jazzy’s son)

Jordynn Smith (Ray & Jazzy’s daughter, not born yet Jazzy is 3 months pregnant)

Background Info

Bee, Cici & Jazzy already knew each other because they all was on the cheerleading squad at their old high school when Bee was in the 10th & Cici & Jazzy was in the 9th, they all became best friends 11 or 12 yrs ago. Britt was always around them because she hung around her older sister Bee and her friends all the time so she is the baby of the group. They met the boys 7 yrs ago at the Mindless Behavior farewell concert in LA.

Bee had just had Brea a few months ago and she was dating Brea’s father Maurice Banks but he was a dead beat and abusive so she left his ass & decided to raise her daughter with the help of her parents & best friends/sisters.

Cici and Prince where the only ones to exchange numbers at the concert & starting going on dates when ever Prince was in LA then a year later they became a couple.

Prod had started dating Carmen Reynolds that same year and they ending up having Christianna, Prod wanted to stay with her and be a good dad, but Carmen cheating on him when Chrissi was 6 months and ended up pregnant by another dude a few months later. But he continued to do his fatherly duties.

Roc & Ray started messing with this random girl Kierra Jones they didn’t know she was playing both of them until she got pregnant and didn’t know who the father was & had to do a DNA test. The results came back that Roc was the father & that’s how Lil Chres came along. Ray & Roc didn’t fall out behind this because Kierra was the hoe who lied to both of them that’s why she never came to their house or went public with either RELATIONship. Even though Roc hated this broad he knew he had to take care of his son & he did.

5-6 years ago Prince was in LA hanging with the boys and Cici came over with the girls every one was now single except for them two. They all started hanging out with each other and all became close friends. Roc always tried to get at Britt but she didn’t like the fact that he had a baby at only 20 by the neighborhood hoe & she was just got heartbroken by her high school love. Prod and Britt instantly clicked because them being the two oldest they knew how it felt being in love & having a child by a cheater/loser. They starting going on dates & having play dates with their daughters & soon became and item. Ray & Jazzy started messing around on the low until they had pregnancy scare & after that they come out & told everyone they been seeing each other & decided to take things seriously.

4 years ago after Prince & Cici decided to take their relationship to the next level & she become pregnant & had their 1st daughter Lauryn. Roc finally showed Britt he was a good dude & convinced her to go out with him, she even became close to his son because Kierra was always out partying and being with different dudes therefore Lil Chres was always with them & they soon became a couple.

2-3 years ago Prince & Ciarah decided to get married and around the same time Roc & Britt found out she was pregnant with their daughter MaKaylah. Prince & Cici had their 2nd daughter Londyn & later in the year Ray & Jazzy decided to get married & had their son Ray Jr.

Within the last year a lot has happened to these couples, Prince & Cici had their 3rd daughter LaMiya (they don’t stop luckily she got her tubes tied after this one but Prince wants more kids lol). Prod & Bee are expecting their 1st child together & they found out it was a boy & they are excited because they both already have daughters but still no marriage or proposal. Roc proposed to Britt & he’s thinking about getting custody of Lil Chres. Ray & Jazzy found out they were expecting their 2nd child (they were still in the newlywed stage in their marriage & couldn’t control their hormones, hopefully they don’t end up like Prince and Cici lmao).

Unfortunately MB broke up but the boys were still best friends & stay in touch as brothers and hang out on a regular. They formed their own record company Mindless Entertainment Inc under Keisha Gamble & Walter Millsap and its becoming a huge success. I will take you inside their everyday life now that I have you up to date with all that back ground info (wipes sweat from forehead).