xxii. broken promises [ part two ].

*✲゚*。⋆ 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐀 *✲゚*。⋆
[ xxii. chapter twenty two; broken promises: part two. ]

☸︎

        Elle's bottom lip trembled as she made her way over to Ana and Isabella

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

        Elle's bottom lip trembled as she made her way over to Ana and Isabella. She hugged them both tightly, breathing shaky breaths. She really didn't want to cry, her makeup would get smudged and the directors would yell at her for going out and performing like that. Amir suddenly stepped in, rushing around.

        "Okay, guys, they're about to announce us to go up, but I have a few minutes." Amir panted, having been running around. "Where's Marcel? Is he sitting down already?" He saw the looks on their faces, and his own fell. "What happened?"

        "That idiot Julian, the one I'm supposed to dance with, he ruined everything," Elle mumbled bitterly, "just now he told me he liked me, and then he kissed me. Marcel saw, and he just left."

        "Why didn't you run away?" Amir asked, confused.

        Elle sighed with exasperation. "Because I couldn't! He had this killer grip on me and I couldn't get out." Elle groaned, burying her face in her hands. "And now everything is ruined."

        "Did you want to kiss him?" Amir obviously knew the answer to that, but he just wanted to hear it.

"No!" Elle exclaimed, shutting her mouth quickly. "He basically forced me to kiss him."

The group waited in silence before Ana checked her phone. "Okay, we'll sort this out later. But right now we have to get to our seats."

"Okay." Elle nodded, closing her eyes and trying to recollect herself. The others left, leaving Elle by herself. She walked over to where Diana and Ollie were, a blank look on her face. Diana immediately stood up, rushing over to her and hugging Elle tightly. Ollie joined in a second later. The three girls stayed like that for a while, pulling away when they heard the group onstage begin to sing.

        Elle watched from behind the curtain, catching the eye of Amir. He gave her a quick wink before his solo arrived. Diana was at her side, pulling her back. She sat Elle down in between herself and Ollie.

        "What happened?" Ollie inquired. "You seemed pretty upset."

        "Not as upset as Julian," Diana scoffed, "the guy was practically steaming."

        "He told me that he liked me, and then he grabbed my hands and wouldn't let me go," Elle began, "he kissed me. And I really didn't want to, but Marcel saw it and he left. Now I really need to talk to him and try to fix things with him."

CATRACHA ━ marcel ruizजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें