100k!!

so........i literally don't know what to say. however, in my shock, i have found some words if you would like to read them. idk how long this is going to be but if you read this (or don't, it's totally fine), i would like you to know that i appreciate and love you so much and that i am truly grateful that you have read this. at least up to here lmao

first of all, thank you so much to everyone who read or is currently this book!! it makes me so happy that you are reading, even if this isn't some of my best work. i never imagined that some dumb book i started writing when i was a freshman in high school would've been liked by so many people (quick life update: i'm going into my senior year now, go class of 2022!!). like really........100k people!!! are you kidding this is literally so cool and i am so excited to have achieved this!!!!!!! my heart is very full rn and i'm just so happy about this.

second of all, this really does make me a little bit sentimental and kind of emotional tbh. writing the character of elle (even though there is so much i wish i could rewrite but am honestly too lazy to) has been pretty weird if i'm being honest. i based a lot of her character around myself and what i was feeling during the time i was writing. obviously there was no cute boy i was falling in love with or anything (or falling in love with me lmfaooo), but her anxieties and low points were ones that i felt myself. elle will forever hold a special place in my heart, not only bc she is the first oc i ever really made and crafted to my liking, but bc i was able to connect with my emotions and face myself through her. i hope that knowing this about her might help others out, or maybe let people know that they're not alone with whatever they're going through.

third of all, it's been quite a while since i was last on here. in that time, i have been working on myself, as i've been dealing with a lot of grief due to covid and other factors. i'm not sure if anyone's gotten this far bc this was so much longer than i originally intended, but i would love to get back into writing and having a creative outlet for myself. i have like a million things sitting in my drafts and a lot of ideas and other shit, and my writing skills have definitely improved since freshman year lol. with this being said, i would just like to say that i'm going to start writing on here again. updates might be kinda slow bc of school starting (literally why did i pick the worst time for this) but i'm definitely gonna write stuff again.

if any of you would like to read any of it in the future, some of the things in my drafts include:
— an obx fic that i had previously put out for a very short time and took down with the love interest being jj maybank 😏
— a criminal minds fic with the love interest being spencer reid (even tho he reminds me of the 🤓 emoji sometimes)
— an atla fic for sokka that i was writing for myself when its 2020 summer revival after coming out on netflix brought a lot of zuko stans out of hiding and there were like a million fics for him but none for sokka (which was a crime that i took personally), bonus for enemies to friends to lovers trope and the classic fire nation + water tribe romance 😌☝🏼
— two marvel fics ft. peter parker and bucky barnes and other marvel comic book characters like kaine parker and a group of assassins i made up and got too sentimental about to cut from the story 😭
— an umbrella academy fic for diego hargreeves bc that man is hella fine 😩

ik that anything i write may not get a lot of reads or anything, considering all of the talent on this platform, but as long as i have an outlet for my creativity, i am ok with it.

again, i would like to thank each and every one of you for taking time out of your day to read this book. i am seriously so so so so grateful for y'all. i love each and every one of you with all my heart and i would like to extend a virtual hug to everyone reading this.

— until next time,
eliza <3

p. s. LAKDKSKDKS I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH LIKE 100k BRO??? LSKFKSKK I CANT BELIEV ETIS IS REAL IM LITERALLY TRYING NOT TO FREAK OUT SO MUCH BUT I AM FAILING SMFJKSFBS AND THATS OK LMAO BIT YALL IM LITERALLY SO HYPED RN AND ITL LIKE THREE IM THE MORNGIN BUT MY HEART IS FEELING BERY FULL RN AND ANYWAYS LOVE YALL 🥳🥳🥳💖💖💖💖🤍🤍🤍🤍

p. p. s. me to all of you after you got this to 100k: 🥰😍😘😘😚😎😻