Ragini: are you going to remove your shirt too?

She says without thinking.

Laksh glares her and she shuts her mouth, slapping herself mentally.

Arjun: bhai, let's have some fun.

Sanskar too nods in agreement.

Laksh: you guys stay out. I'll handle.

Both shakes their heads.

Sanskar: thoda action to hum bhi karenge. Kyu Aru?

Arjun nods and smiles like a kid.

Arjun: yup, ye body maine aese hi thodi na bana rakhi hai.

Laksh: really? I haven't seen you working on your body.

Arjun bites on his tongue.

Ragini: do you work on your body?

Laksh looks towards her with wide eyes and Ragini turns her face away.

Trio brothers laughs at this.

Laksh: fine!! Rey you go towards the car and stay away. Ok.

Ryan nods and stands beside Ragini. And the action begins.

Three of the brothers were fighting with the goons beating them blue and black.

Ragini: what do you think? Who'll win?

Ryan (shrugging his shoulders): do you really have a doubt? My brothers are gonna win for sure.

Ragini: why are you not fighting?

Ryan: because I don't need to. They will handle.

He says proudly.

Ragini starts counting the goons, pointing on them with her finger.

Ryan looks at her confused.

Ryan: what are you doing?

Ragini: I'm counting them. Then we'll bet about who from your brothers will beat how many goons. Done?

Ryan: done dana done done. Ok how many are they?

Ragini: 18. I'm betting that Mr Akdu (Ryan raises his eyebrow at her) I mean Mr Maheshwari will beat more than 9.

Ryan: ok then I'm betting that Sanky bhai and Aru bhai together will beat more than 9.

Ragini: let's see!!

And they both starts counting the goons beaten up by the trio respectively.

The three brothers were fighting and many goons were lying on the road.

Just then a goon throws a stone towards Arjun's face but he escapes.

Arjun: agar mere chehre ko kuch ho jata na to main tere tote tote kar deta😒.

And he starts fighting with him.

Sanskar was fighting in Chinese style, kung fu karate😂.

Laksh was fighting with one of the goons when another one started approaching him with a log in his hand. Ragini notices it. She takes a hockey stick from the hand of a goon who was unconscious on the road and goes towards the one who was about to hit Laksh and was about to attack him.

Laksh senses the goon at his back and hits him on his stomach with his elbow that he falls down and and Ragini's hockey stick get's hit on Laksh's head.

He looks towards her dangerously. Realising what she did Ragini closes her eyes tightly and opens her one eye to look at the angry young man in front of her.