Hello

You had read through all twelve applicants and while it hurt you tonot be able to take them all in. They weren't homeless of course butit all seemed so amazing. So many different stories, not just beingsupernatural creatures and growing up in different countries to talkto. The ideas flew in your mind. In the end you couldn't pick justone, but you only had room for one. So not being able to just pullone out of the pile of a dozen you took the picture from each andturning them face down you shuffled them and set them in six piles oftwo each. Picking up each pair you picked between the two. Then youhad six, half way down, again you turned them over and shuffled themmaking three random pairs and chose between them. Then you only hadto chose between three. In the end you picked (favorite betweenFrancis/Alfred/Matthew/Arthur/Ivan/Yao/Kiku/Gilbert/Ludwig/Lovino/Felicano/Antonio)

However when you were called you were shocked. They said someone hadalready offered to take him in, you named the second choice quickly,you hadn't thought of it you just went with your first instinct. Whenyou were told that he to was already claimed and your third choiceyour patience was wearing thin.

They claimed that they were in desperate need for volunteers and theysent twelve applicants which had to mean they needed at least tentimes more volunteers then they had and now three are all alreadytaken in?

"I'm sorry I'm confused? I thought you guys made it out like youwere in dire need of volunteers?" You asked and the lady on theother end hummed.

"Yes, we are."

"Then I don't understand. I was already approved of before hand aswas my loft."

"There's been a problem. You see we have one other applicant, hewasn't in the ones that we sent you. He has been waiting longer thenthe others and we need someone to take him in."

"Then why didn't you send in his applicant?" This all seemed kindof suspicious to you.

"We've done a bit more extensive background search into yourcharacter and personality Ms. Last-Name. We believe you areunderstanding and kind to many people. We think you are a primecandidate to take on Allen." You blushed at the compliment but hadbeen hardened from those stupid 'flirt with the fat chick' prankswere suspicious.

"Then why haven't you sent in his application? Is he violent? Rude?Why do you need to go through this deception? (Favorite of the guys1), (Favorite of the guys 2), and (Favorite of the guys 3) don't havea host yet do they?" You asked and the person sighed.

"No. None have yet." She explained and you bit your lip butremained silent. "He is a Arachnid," you knew what that was, fromthe waist up he would be human and from the waist down spider. "Mostpeople claim it is the webs they dislike, we have done manyinspections but there has been no evidence or even a hint from(city's name) finest that even possibility of it. Not even the(special unit of your country ex/KGB, FBI etc).

"Okay. I'll be safe then?"

"Of course! There is no reason to be scared that any of them wouldhurt you!" She sounded affronted and you rolled your eyes.

"Well this secrecy and manipulation doesn't sow the most faith."You pointed out and smiled gently, "but if he isn't being accepted,even by those who come to take them in for this program I will takehim in as long as he doesn't physically hit me, call me names oranyone else he'll be a great fit if he will come." You could hearthe palpable relief in her voice as she thanked you and set aboutputting through the paperwork.