Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Belle and Lisa went into labor at the same time. Belle had twins, a boy and a girl. She named the boy Maurice and the girl April. Lisa also had a boy, who they named Henry.

Everyone in the kingdom was happy. Belle was still on bed rest because the doctor told her that she needed stay in bed until she recovers from the birth. Lisa was given the same orders from the doctor, but she did not listen.

She was hoping they can work things out with Prince William because Andrew already had his heart broken and she did not want to suffer again. She also felt bad for Princess Catherine.

"I do not know what to do, Henry. I cannot force my daughter to marry a man she does not love. Catherine loves Andrew. He has saved my daughter and he saw pass her appearances when she was that ugly beast. I do not want my people to suffer." King George said.

"George, you are not alone in this. Do not let Prince William scare you. Whatever decision that you make, you have our support." Henry reassured.

"Thank you, Henry. You have always been a good friend and you saved my daughter."

"You saved my nephews and my niece and you have been a good friend to me as well."

"I am really happy you came through for my sister. You forced Martin's hand on keeping his promise. My future wife is even more beautiful than her sisters." Loki said, trying to get her back.

"Loki, you have to remember: she still in love with another man." Rose stood her ground. "I will do my best to earn my wife's love."

"I hope you do, Loki."

Loki and Rose's brother, Thor, came walking in and made the house feel like there was an earthquake in it.

"Thor, must you make the house shake like that?!" Loki shouted.

"I am sorry, dear brother, but you should be happy. You are getting married in a couple days." Thor reminded him.

"I am happy, Thor, but I just do not want you embarrass me in front of my wife."

"Do not worry, brother, I will be in my best behavior."

"I am glad to hear that."

"I have to throw you a bachelor party for your last night of freedom."

Emily was getting her wedding dress and a dress to wear to the party that Rose was throwing for her and Loki. Emily chose a black wedding dress, because she's still heartbroken from her broken engagement to Ryan.

Emily's bridesmaid was going to be Lucy Smith. Lucy has been Emily's best friend since kindergarten. She was getting something to drink and eat when she saw Ryan with his secretary. She continues to eat and try not look at them and was even more heartbroken now. She decided to go to Rose's house.

"Have you picked out a wedding dress?" Rose asks.

"Yes, I did it black and I hope that not going to be a problem." Emily said nervously. "No, it's not. I am sure Loki is going to love it."

The party for Emily and Loki was the next day. Martin announced his daughter Emily and Loki's engagement. Loki got his haircut because he found out that Emily does not like a man with long hair. Loki was wanting to dance with Emily, but she refused.

"The only reason I am marrying you is so your sister will not curse the kingdom, but I will never love you, Loki, so stop pushing it." Emily said angrily.

"We will see about that because I will do everything in my power earn your love, Emily."

Emily walked away angrily and got more irate when she saw Thor passed out drunk. "Can you please get your loser brother off the floor?!" Emily asks angrily.

Loki was on a mission to earn Emily's love, respect, and show her that he was not a monster like everyone thinks he is.

The story will continue in Rightfully Mine.