Chapter 7

Chapter 7: Belle

"Belle is right. Gaston, I think you should fight your uncle to the rights of your share of the money." LeFou replied.

"I know, LeFou, but I am happy the way things are. I am making good money and I am married to the most beautiful woman. I am happy and I have everything I need. My uncle can keep that money." Gaston replied.

"I am happy for you Gaston."

"Thank you LeFou."

"We need to go to work."

Gaston's bar was full of people. His uncle was at his bar.

"What are you doing here, Uncle Larry?" Gaston asks.

"I am here to ask you why did you marry Belle Ross? Belle is lower class." Larry demands.

"Uncle, I do not need your blessing. I do not understand why you care. You never help my family, so why don't you mind your own business, Uncle?"

"I am leaving, but you are not welcome in my house."

"I don't care I was never welcome in your house. Please leave Belle's family alone. Belle's family have done nothing to you."

"What did your uncle want?" LeFou asks.

"My uncle just came to tell me he did not approve of my marriage to Belle." Gaston replied.

Gaston and LeFou went home. "How were your days, Gaston and LeFou?" Belle asks.

"It was good and business was good at the bar. My uncle was at the bar. He told me I was not welcome to his house." Gaston replied.

"I do not know why your uncle is so mean and hateful."

"Belle, my uncle always has been mean and hateful. My uncle has never been a kind man."

"Is Loki still in jail?"

"Yes, he is."

"I hope he stays in jail."

"I do not think he would stay in jail. The townspeople want Loki out of town." Belle was hoping that Loki never gets out of jail. She was afraid for her cousins. She also wants to see Rachel, but her father said Rachel could not have visitors.

She went to the library and got some more books instead. The library was getting big. "Hey Belle, how are you doing?" Robert asks.

"I am doing okay, just worried. I am worried that Loki would kidnap one of my cousins again." Belle replied.

"I heard that Governor Hutchins is helping Loki."

"Yes, he is. I hope the townspeople chase him out of town. Gaston says that the townspeople are not happy that the Governor is helping Loki."

Belle went to visit her father.

"How is Rachel doing?" Belle asks.

"Rachel is doing good. She and Prince Adam are getting along really well." Maurice gladly said, looking relieved.

"I am glad they are,"

"King Alex is throwing a party for your cousin, Queen Anastasia, in a week. Anastasia invited all of us."

Belle, has never been to a royal party and she did not know what to wear. Belle was surprised when Gaston gave her enough money to buy a nice dress and shoes to wear.

There were a lot of people at the party.

Belle saw Princess Catherine. Princess Catherine was being rude to Queen Anastasia and Lisa. King Alex got angry.

"Princess Catherine, you need to leave." King Alex shouted.

Princess Catherine becomes angry and leaves. "Hey, Anastasia and Lisa, are you guys okay?" Belle asks.

"We are okay," Anastasia and Lisa both replied.

"Why was Princess Catherine being so mean?"

"Princess Catherine is mad that I am marrying Prince Matthew. He and Princess Catherine were promised to each other in marriage when they were children. Prince Matthew does not want to marry her." Lisa explained.

"I do not blame Prince Matthew. Princess Catherine is rude and mean."