Now isn't she just the most gorgeous piece of chocolate you've ever seeeen

           Now isn't she just the most gorgeous piece of chocolate you've ever seeeen. But anyway y'all I'm getting wayyyy off topic. But Shawn had the fucking nerve to leave my child with Ty Ty. Even tho I trust him and that's blue's god father but still really? But anyway back to the story.)

Anyways how it's affecting Blue. She asks where her daddy is and Why daddy isn't with us. I don't know how to tell her this. It's gonna hit her the hardest. I'm honestly so stressed out right now. While I was talking I just broke down crying. These past few weeks have been so hectic trying to pretend like we are happy is tiring. "It's gone be okay Bey. Just a couple more months" she said reassuringly while hugging me.

           "Mommy what's wrong? Why are you crying?" I hear a familiar voice say. I couldn't help but to smile. Just hearing her voice makes my day.

                  "Mommy's Okay Baby" I said

                  "Mommy's Okay Baby" I said. She looked at me like 'you a damn lie'. She gives me a tight hug. Ashley looks at us and mouths "aweee" pretending like she's wiping her tears. So damn extra. "Wait blue didnt I tell you to stay sitting down? And to not eat that sucker?" I say looking at her with an eyebrow raised.

               She slaps her hand on her forehead and shakes her head "Mommy you are getting wayyyy off topic. That isn't the point right now. I came to see if you were okay. I felt it in my soul that something was wrong. We just have that special connection Mommy". Mhm special connection my ass she just wanted to be nosy. "Mhm get your behind back in there". She starts walking back while shaking her head "Can't even get a thank you."

            Ashley thought that was the funniest thing ever. "Oh that's funny? I bet it ain't gone be funny when you don't dance this next show." Her jaw dropped "Bey...you would never." She says glaring at me. "Mhm wanna try me?" I said raising a eyebrow. "Nope I'm good." She says standing up.

         "Hey Bey I think we should have a little girl's day. Like the ones we used to have." I sighed "Ashleyyyyyyyy you know I wasn't planning on taking ANY breaks right now." I said looking at her. "But bey think about it. We don't even have to go anywhere we can be on your tour bus. All the girls planned on going out tomorrow I know you not feeling it and since your mom is gonna have blue you can relax. Have a couple drinks, watch movies whatever you wanna do pleaaasseeeeeeeeeeee" She says with pleading eyes.

              I rolled my eyes and sighed "Fine...and you only wanna go on my tour bus to use my bed and tv". She laughs and says "you know me so well". "Well you are My Dance Captain"

____________________________
Heyyyyy Welcome To My New Book.

Y'all Like It?

Bey?

Ashley?

Michelle?

Blue Blue?

5 comments + 5 likes= New Chapter

If y'all can reach that tonight I owe y'all 2 more chapters tmrw.

Xoxo Liyah😘❤️