8

{sad}

it was a week after the suicide of the young teen alex standall.

this time it was so unexpected,

last time it was the drugs he was lacing,

all legends fall in the making.

zach drove alone in his convertible listening to legends by juice wrld. it was around 1:26 AM. he had snuck out for the 2nd time that week. he left his phone on his bed. he didn't fucking need it. all he needed and wanted was alex. zach needed to be with him.

damn, that's the world we live in now

yeah, hold on, just hear me out

tell me how ima be a legend. i don't want that title now.

cuz all the legends seem to die out.

zach continued his way through the roads until he took a side road up the hills and to the quarry.

the quarry was always the place zach and alex went. it was "their spot."

the quarry was a cliff about 150 feet high that was over a large lake.

once zach got their he took his jacket off and sat on the very edge of the cliff.

he looked down, watching his feet dangle over the water that was far down.

zachs body ached. he needed alex.
he needed to be with him.

the first few days that the news of alexs suicide was known zach was in denial. but now, it's nearing about a week since alexs death, all zach wants is to be with him.

zach leaned over to look at the foggy ness and freezing water that was below.

if he fell from that 150 feet drop, he'd die.

"ill be with you soon." zach whispered into the air, before launching himself from his sitting position. walking the opposite way from the cliff, he then turned around facing the edge of the cliff.

he started running towards the edge before throwing himself into the abyss below him.

zach dempsey died at 3:29 A.M.

his body was found by a fisherman at 7:42 A.M.

he was with alex now.

——
IM SO SORRU ANNAJDJA
i am in no way trying to glorify suicide im legit just out of ideas and im in a sad mood also this is unedited and i didn't go over it i just felt like i needed to publish SOMETHING i might delete later too

also sorry if u don't understand my dyslexia

-red