Just as John had left, I noticed an acoustic guitar lent against the, half painted, wall in the corner of the room. I walked over and bought it back to the bed I was sat on. I looked down and strummed the intro G chord to Ask Me Why. But I had to stop as Paul ran in with John trailing behind.

"Are you okay?" Paul asked quickly moving close to me and on the bed where I was sat.

He pushed the guitar away but pushed me against the wall and was not that soon after kissing me. Right in front of John!
John grew a face of 'what the actuall fuck? I know you go out and shit but wow! In front of your best pall? That's just bull shit!'

---

I woke up the next morning in the same room. On John's bed! Wait? I felt arms around my waist? Shit! I rolled over to see Paul. I sighed in complete relief. He slowly opened his eyes to see me looking down at him. I smiled. Paul rolled me on my back and layed on top of me; he started embracing me looking up and down, holding my cheek. We started kissing but just as we did George walked in!

"Paul-" He started but stopped and cocked an eyebrow right after he saw the back of Paul as he lay on me.

He smiled and pulled away, he turned around to see a George Harrison. Paul smiled wryry, but George sent back an uneasy smile.

"What did y need me for." He winked as George was still holding the same smile on his face.

"Breakfast-" He started then stopped smiling, and looked at the floor. "Eggs? You want some as well Julia?"

I replied as a quick nod then looked back at Paul who held my hand.

"Go tell him then George!" Paul commanded toward him, George turned around and just walked off slowly; glancing at the floor, no reply. "We'll both be down in a minute! Tell John not to burn my egg like he did last time!

When George left the room Paul clenched my hand tight and turned around.

"Burnt egg?" I laughed, his face changed from flattering to a confused kind of look.

"Don't ask." He shook his head. "John can not cook! I mean at all. Not even one bit. George's trying to teach him. I'd prefer it if George just continued cooking meals for us all, he was just genuinely better." I moved toward Paul and pushed him over. I pressed my lips against his.

"Paulie your rambling again." I stood up and took Paul's hand and we walked downstairs together.

Ringo looked at us both as we entered the kitchen. We sat down holding hands; laced underneath the table.

---

When we finished the food. Me and Ringo went for a walk around the pond at the park.

"Wont you get malled by fans?"

"Not if I tell them to just piss off! Do you have anything better to do?" We both full on burst out laughing! I think the whole street heard us!

We walked along the street to the parks gate, he looked round at me and tried to hold my hand! I moved it though to itch the side of my face hiding the fact I noticed him trying to hold my hand. After that I quickly crossed my arms, not putting my hand in the weak, to try and defend itself. He looked down as he walked.

"It's cold." I lied, looking at my arms trying to think cold thoughts to create those bumps. I actually pulled it off!

"Oh! So you are." He took of his zip up jacket and placed it over my shoulders. "It's not that bad? Are you sure your okay, Jule." He questioned as I was trying not to sweat, to the fact Ringo drooped a leather jacket over my shoulders!