adopted by my idol

Hi my name is Lucy and I am 7years old, I was born on the 29th August 1985. I am a little tall for my age but that's because my dad was tall apparently, I don't live with my parents they dropped me of at the gates of a place called Sunflower House and said that I will have fun here and when they pick me up they will be better parents. 3 years later and I'm still waiting,  I guess the course to fix their "parenting" isn't over but I stopped thinking that on my 5th birthday. I don't know who my parents are and I vaguely remember what they look like, they was always "too busy" to care for me, I highly doubt video games and friends should be more important than a daughter but I guess I had the short straw. This place I live it which is a care home but is more like a prison home is horrible, not only do I share a room with 2 other girls I share a room with horrible girls. I have long curly brown hair and brown eyes whilst they have long straight blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes, I'm the odd one in the house or the freak as they like to say. I hate my life, many people think living in care is good for the child before they get adopted but it isn't what it looks like from the outside. I did have a friend, her name was Elizabeth and she was like me and we had so much in common but sadly she got adopted last year to a couple from up state. I haven't had anyone who have wanted to adopt me or even acknowledge me when they come to visit, yeah it is upsetting cause I want to leave this hell but I suppose the other children are right I am messed up. I cut myself, a lot but it helps to stop the pain and makes me feel better when I can't do the other option. I like Michael jackson, he's my idol and I feel like we connect, we're both lonely and we're both judged by people who don't even know us. I always listen to his music to help me calm down but I can't have his music playing all night so that's out the question the majority of the time. I look at the picture of him I got or my pillow which is a thriller themed cover but it's a 50/50 chance of if it will work with stopping the urge or not. my cutting is the main reason why people won't adopt me, I've been hospitalised many times where I've passed out so I guess they don't want to risk the bills of that but if I was adopted then it would stop I know that for sure but they won't. why won't they adopt me? I always ask myself, I don't come with anything except a pillow, picture, a custom MJ The way you make me feel plushie Elizabeth made me, them cool suitcase style portable record players and 2 records where many many children here have loads of things cause their parents was nice enough to leave them stuff when dropping them off.