"That's slightly concerning. Shawn, in all reality, I'm the lucky one. Seriously." I said.

"I can't wait to marry you." Shawn said. We had talked about marriage before so this wasn't a surprise.

"I can't either. But maybe in a year or so, okay?" I said and asked. Shawn nodded.

"Okay baby girl," Shawn said. I rested my head back and closed my eyes, but Shawn soon began to speak. "You know, I really think that you should wear that dress more often." He said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah. You look gorgeous in it Y/n." Shawn said.

"Thank you baby. You keep saying that." I said.

"I know, because it's the truth." Shawn said with a laugh. His laugh made my heart flutter.

"Your laugh makes my heart flutter." I told Shawn. Shawn smiled.

"Well your laugh makes my heart flutter too. Honey, your smile is artwork." Shawn said. I blushed. "I have a feeling that you're blushing." Shawn said.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"Well, I know you pretty well, so I know that you always blush when I compliment you." Shawn said. I smiled and put my hand on his since his hand was on my thigh.

"Is it that obvious?" I asked. Shawn laughed.

"Well, when your face is all red, yes." Shawn said. I laughed. We soon arrived at our home.

"Want to change into something more comfortable?" I asked Shawn. He nodded as he took my hand. "Wait! Let me take these damn heels off first. My feet hurt." I said. Shawn frowned.

"I'm sorry that your feet hurt honey. Come here." Shawn said as he swept me up off of my feet. I squealed and laughed.

"This is fun." I said as Shawn carried me up the stairs.

"You always like it when I carry you, don't you?" Shawn asked as he set me down in our bedroom.

"I do. It's always fun. Now come on, let's change." I said.

"Okay." Shawn said. I grabbed a t-shirt and some shorts and went into the bathroom to change as Shawn grabbed some clothes too. I soon realized that I couldn't reach the zipper.

"Shawn?" I called out.

"Yes baby girl?" He asked.

"Can you come here for a second please?" I asked. Shawn came in with his eyes covered. He was wearing basketball shorts and a white t-shirt. His hair was pushed back by his headband. I laughed. "You can uncover your eyes." I said. Shawn uncovered his eyes and smiled at me, but a look of confusion was soon etched across his face.

"Why are you still in the dress?" Shawn asked. I blushed.

"I can't reach the zipper. Can you get it for me please?" I asked, still blushing because I was embarrassed.

"Of course baby girl. You don't have to be embarrassed." Shawn said, reading me so easily. I turned so my back was to him and he undid my dress slowly. "You look so beautiful." Shawn said before kissing my shoulder. My dress fell to the floor.

"Thank you honey. You look good too." I said.

"Thank you baby girl, but I'm just in my casual clothes." Shawn said. I frowned. Shawn could get insecure sometimes, just like I do.

"Baby, you look wonderful." I said. Shawn blushed and smiled at me. I giggled as I changed into the more comfortable clothes. Once I did, I turned back to Shawn, since I had turned away to get changed. Shawn looked at me with so much love in his eyes. He put his hand to my face and rubbed it with his thumb. I closed my eyes, feeling so comfortable and relaxed. Shawn kissed my forehead, and I opened my eyes.

"Come on baby, let's go sit down and cuddle." Shawn said. I nodded and took his hand again. We walked down the stairs and sat on the couch next to Shawn. He wrapped his arms around me, and I felt like I was at home. Shawn's arms are my home, they're my safe place. I rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes.

"I love you Shawn." I said.

"I love you too Y/n." Shawn said. I smiled. It was soon time to go to bed, and Shawn, once again, carried me up the stairs. We got underneath the covers and Shawn pulled me close to him.

"Goodnight Shawn. Thank you for today." I said.

"Goodnight baby girl. You're welcome honey." Shawn said. He kissed my forehead and my forehead was left feeling tingly after his lips left it. I'm so in love with Shawn that it's insane.

"Baby?" I asked.

"Yes baby girl?" Shawn asked.

"Can I have a kiss?" I asked. Shawn chuckled.

"Y/n, you never have to ask." Shawn said, and put his lips on mine. As soon as our lips touched, I felt sparks shootout like fireworks throughout my body, I felt my heart race as if I had just run a marathon, and I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my stomach. We pulled away all too soon, but I was left breathless from our passionate kiss.

"God am I in love with you Shawn." I said. Shawn laughed.

"Well that's good, because I'm insanely in love with you too." Shawn said.

"One more kiss and then I'll be all set to go to bed." I said. Shawn laughed and put his lips on mine. I felt the same feelings as before. The butterflies, the heart racing, the sparks. All of it.

"Goodnight Y/n." Shawn said.

"Goodnight Shawny. I love you." I said.

"I love you too." Shawn said. I'm the luckiest girl in the world, all because I have Shawn. I'll never stop loving him.