Chapter 2

How i wish i can hold your hands just like what i did before. I wished i could sing for you. I wished that everything will be back in normal. I hope we have the same feelings to each other. I wished I could tell you that I still love you, but I can't. I think, I need to accept the reality and the fact that we're not meant for each other.

The cub was staring at the Japanese lass who's sitting at the bench, she wasn't alone, she's with her friends. Momo, Nayeon, Sana and Jihyo. The five girls were having a small chit chat.

The cub took a glanced on Mina, she got up from her seat and there is someone called her. It was Mingyu.

You are happy being with him.

I wished that he could make you happy while I can't.

I'll just admiring you from a far.

"Hey.." A tap of a shoulder made the cub startled and he jumped a bit. The man who made him startled. It was Tzuyu who chuckled.

"What are you-" his question was cut off when he saw Sana and the others were talking some other guys.

"Is that Mingyu and his friends, right?" Tzuyu asked and the cub nod his head.

"What were you doing here?" There's a voice spoke behind them. Tzuyu and Chaeyoung turned their heads and found Jungyeon and Dahyun approaching them.

The two maknae's were just hiding themselves behind the wall.

Chaeyoung put his index finger on his mouth, signaling them not to make a noise.

"Ssshhh.." Chaeyoung hushed them and they complied and continue sneaked.

"They found someone?" Jungyeon asked. The three boys decided to leave the place and they were hurt seeing their ex-girlfriends was with someone.

The four boys decided to go to the place where they used to hang before.

"I missed the fresh air." Jungyeon said as he sat down on the green grass.

Dahyun and Tzuyu joined him while the cub was just standing while crossing his arms.

Chaeyoung let out a huge sigh and faced his squad.

"Do you guys really need to join in military?" Chaeyoung asked them curiously.

"Honestly.." Jungyeon began to speak while scratching the bridge of his nose.

"I can't.. My mom told me not to.. Dad told me that I could be a new CEO soon.." Jungyeon said earning a nod from the cub.