chapter 7

mia

i put the subway food in the microwave.i heard the doorbell ring.i opened the door."heeyy"sofia and tony and alex yelled holding up the food.i smiled and let them run to my living room.alex put in 'transformers age of the extinction'

sofia opened the food.tony grabbed my hand and dragged me to the kitchen.

he gently pushed me against the

wall and started kissing me.he licked my lips asking for a entrance,so i opened my mouth.then the doorbell rang.

i pushed off him me with a smirk."you cant handle this."i said moving my hand along my body.he smirked back.

i opened the door and saw jeff there.he threw the chips on the couch and wrapped his arms around me and kissed me.

tony walked in and dropped the

cookie in his hand.as my and jeffs lips separated tony walked out the back to and stepped outside.i looked like the only one that noticed.i smiled at jeff."ill be right back you guys.start the movie."i said.they nodded.i went outside and saw him sitting on a rock in my  backyard."tony i-"then he interrupted me."are you dating jeff?"he said quietly."no"i said walking to stand in front of him."then why did he kiss you?!?"he said looking up at me with anger in his voice."idk.."he let out a frustrated groan."have you kissed him before?"he said."i not going to lie to you.he has.."i said kneeling down in front of him."oh..then why did you kiss him?"he said looking down at me."he made the first move and well i kissed him back.also im not dating anybody so why is it wrong to kiss him.?"i said."because today i was going to ask you to be my girlfriend."he said.

i wrapped my arms around his waist and layed down my head on his lap."you really where?".

"yes,i was.but if you did what you did with me then why are you making out with jeff to?"he asked.

"i dont know it just happened..but i dont want to be a slut."i said hugging him tighter."your not.will you be my girlfriend?"he said playing with my hair."of course,after we play spin the bottle,nobody can touch you."he said as he carried my bridal style back inside.