chapter 1

mia's pov

i felt his hands on my breast.i let out a soft moan.i studied his 6 pack i didnt know he had.and his arms with muscels.

beeeep beeeeep beeeep

i suddenly sat up and saw i was extremely wet.i unplugged my alarm clock.why do i keep dreaming sexual dreams about me amd jeff.he is a nerd and im a "bad girl".but every since i was his partner in the history project and we touched hands i have been crazy about him.not meaning to be all like girly or anything.

i stripped down and got into the hot shower.i blow dried my hair.i put in a messy bun.i got dressed in a hot pink blouse with a gold trim and buttons.with some

tight leggings.i put on gold flats on.

i grabbed my baby blue jansport backpack.i brushed my teeth and grabbed an apple.i put my house keys in my backback which i put on one shoulder.

i finished my apple and threw the core in a nearby bush.i saw a red truck stop by me.i looked and saw it was my friend tony."hey sexy babe,want a ride to school?"he said in a sexy voice.i rolled my eyes."good morning to you too"i said as i got in the passenger seat.i

i saw he was wearing a tight black shirt with black jeans and black jordans."checking me out babe?"he said chuckling."ya"i answered."how u like the view?"he said.i smirked at him."its okay,..kinda emo"i teased him.he chuckled.

when we got to school he quickly got out and opened the door on my side."such a gentlemen today

,i wonder why"i said with a smirk.he returned my smirk and he grabbed my hand i felt a spark as we started to walk to our lockers.i grabbed the books i needed for the day and started walking to homeroom."bye,mia"tony said as he watched me walk away."bye"a i said turning around.when i got to homeroom i saw it was empty.wtf..i saw jeff sitting on a desk.he looked up and started walking to me.i blushed thinking about the dream that i had last night."everybody is at the audioturiom,i told mr.davidson that ill wait for you."jeff saud quickly.i blushed even more that he had waited for me.we started walking our hands kept touching.we walked in and sar in the back.

tonys pov

i turned around and saw mia and jeff they were 3seats away at the very back.i saw jeff asked her something and she blushed.i wonder what it was.

jeffs pov

"today at 4 we could research at my house".i said to her.i smiled as she blushed."sure".a few minutes later i felt our hands touching.i saw she was blushing really hard.

mias pov

oh my fucking god i blushing like crazy.its wierd how he could make me blush a lot.he just like a nerd...why is this happening to me?

*later that day at 4 pm*

"you know what to with that big fat butt....wiggle wiggle wiggle"

"that music is distracting,can you at least turn it down"jeff said as he was trying to copy something from the textbook to the paper.

"sorrrry"i said while turning the music down from my Iphone 5.

i was on his laptop looking for information on google.i went to his files and saw he had a secret file.i clicked on it,asked for password,what the fuck..

um....i looked around the room.i was on the floor leaning against the couch in his living room.maybe in his room there could be a hint."can i use the restroom up stairs?"i asked."oh....umm..sure do you know where it is?"he said to busy writing down the information."ill find it"i got up and climbed the stairs.

i randomly opened a door and saw it was his room.yyeess....i saw it was really neat it was a light light brown color.and everything matched.i went to look under the bed and saw a small sheat of paper.

as i reached to get it a little more.....more..i told myself trying to reach it.suddenly i felt a hand on my ass what the fuck.i quickly got up and saw a tall guy who looked a little like jeff and was muscular and really really hot."what you doing here,my brothers down stairs...unless you want me instead."he said with a smirk."um ill just go down stairs.."i said trying to distract my self from his body."ill help you."he said.

what?then i felt him lift me up and put my legs around his waist he pushed me against the wall and started to suck my neck.

"jeff...why didnt tell me you brought me a really hot one"he screamed down stairs.i screamed as he slapped my ass."no...get off..i dont even know you."i said struggling."michael...put her down she's my history partner."i heard jeff yell.

i saw jeff with a angry look on his face.michael which i guess is his brother put me down.i was very mad at michael right now."i thought you brought me a whore."he told jeff.he turned back to me with a smirk.i smirked nack and punched him on the nose.he groaned aloud holding his nose.

jeff gently grabbed my arm and we went back downstairs."what happened?"jeff asked with a worried look."i just remembered

someone touching my butt.then i was against a room that i guessed was yours i heard him yell downstairs to you and he touched my butt as he was sucking my neck."i said quickly.

"oh so sorry anout that my brother is a whore/player."jeff said blushing."its okay im just glad you where there for me"i said as i got the laptop from the coffetable and i was still where it was asking for the password.i went back to google.i guess ill try later.

A hour later he walked me outside to my car."ill see you tommorow mia."jeff said shyly.

"ill see you tommorow to jeff."i said back then i suddenly felt his lips on mine.

surprised but then i started to kiss back.i felt him smile through our kiss.i moved my hand to his face but my hand went up his shirt.i rubbed my hand over his abbs.wait...his abbs??he actually has abbs.i smiled through the kiss and he smiled even more.