chapter 4

mia

"want go to my house today?"

"oh,ya,sure im just putting away my stuff from my project with jeff"

"want me to pick you up?"

"no,I'll walk"

"k,bye"

"bye"

i grabbed my house keys and started walking to tony's house.

----------------------------------------------

"glad you made it"tony said as he followed her to the living room.i nodded.

i sat down."what you want to do?"i asked."oh...idk..maybe play...truth 0r dare!! "he said showing me the app.i smiled and nodded.

"dirty or clean"he asked while sitting on the floor."dirty as you"i said sitting down next to him.then he put our names in.

••••|||••••|||••••|||••••|||••••||

"hump mia's leg like a small dog"tony said.i laughed at the thought."im still going to do it."tony said as he wrapped his legs around mine."dont you dare."i said trying to pull my leg away.

but he did it till the timers rung.

"okay,whats my dare?"i said."ride tony for a minute".tiny read off his screen."excuse me?"i said as i took the phone away.i felt myself die at that moment when i saw it really said that.

"i guess i have to do that."he nodded with a smirk.i climbed on him as he layed down on the floor."start the timer"i said crossing my arms."i will start it when you start." he said.

i put my hands on his chest as i started riding him.i moved my hips back and forth.i moaned.tony just smirked.i felt a bump and saw that he hard.i moaned and heard tony say "more...faster".i moved my hips and knew i was going to squirt through my leggings.

i gasped as i thought how much tine has passed.i stopped.my mouth went to 0 shape as i felt tony realse in his jeans.i got off him and said"you didnt put the timer did you?"."no..."tony said looking around."bitch"i said as i kicled him side playfully."hey im not a female dog."he said.i giggled."but i knew it was going to feel good."he said with a wink."you know what else is going to feel good?"i said.

"what?"tony said confused.i sat down next to him and punched him.he flinched.then he reached foward and kissed me.

i wrapped my arms around his neck as he layed me down.our lips never leaving eachothers.he put him self between my legs.i moaned as my orgasm started building up.he kissed down to my neck.i moaned louder as i wrapped my legs closer to him waist.

he moaned as we started grinding our hips together.he unzipped his jeans and out came his dick.i gasped as i saw it was about 8 inches."sorry,it hurt to keep it in"tony said blushing.i smiled and kissed him again.i felt my self release from my throbbing part.i felt his juice land on my tights.then i fell asleep...