Chapter 1

Yuna's POV

"Good Morning Yuna!"

"WAH! SHE'S SO PRETTY"

Two kinds of people that greets me every day. I cannot say that I am against it but I am not fond of it either. I mean, it's early in the morning and they are doing that. Where are they getting that energy?

I do compete occasionally and won a lot of times last year that is why a lot of students knew me on the campus. Other than that, I am publicly known as Kim Taehyung and Kim Jennie's sister. We are the Kim siblings as what they call us. 

I am not quite fond of attention but I do not have any other choice than to live with it. I'm not even doing anything to get everyone's attention but I guess being known as the best friend of one of the recognized groups in the school didn't help at all.

"Good morning, Girls!"

"Have a great day, Twice!"

"Thank you and you too, have a great day! Hello! Good morning to you too!" A group of girls replied from all the different students that are greeting them with enthusiasm early in the morning.

Twice. They are a group of girls that are recognized for their talent, good personalities, brains, and lastly, being pretty. Both boys and girls are fawning over these nine girls. I completely understand that.

My bestfriend in question can be seen in that group. She's really loud, I am telling you that. She is like that when it comes to the people she's close with that is why many mistakes her as an extrovert one when in reality it's the opposite.

"Yuna!" Speaking of the devil. Right after I turned around where the sound came from, I was welcomed by a warm hug. Few squeals can be heard because of the interaction.

Although almost everyone is aware of our friendship, we do not exactly show affection or talk frequently in school since I expressed my distaste from all the attention that I am getting. Luckily, she understands that and does not wish for me to be uncomfortable. That is why, right now, I do not understand what is happening. 

"Nayeon? Is there something up?" I asked as I unconsciously wrap my hands around her torso, returning the hug. I looked around and notices that other than the students, her friends, who are her members are also watching us. I gave them a small smile and they return it with either a nod or returned my smile. 

"Come on, don't mind them, I'm here. It's been a week since the school year started and we haven't hang out at all, At least do this with me" Nayeon complained, a pout visible on her face. I couldn't help but giggle because of it. 

I pinched her cheeks resulting for her to glare at me. "You're so cute, I can't with you" I said and hug her tightly. "I am sorry, let's hang out some other time then" As I said that, I keep patting her head resulting a blush to form in her cheeks.

Few murmurs can be heard around us, obviously talking about what is happening between Nayeon and me. 

"They are so cute together, I just wanna cry what the fuck"

"If ever, they get together, I wouldn't complain at all" 

"They are starting to ship us, they must be insane" I said giggling. 

"What do you mean?!" Nayeon replied slapping me in the arm. "What's wrong with us being together" She muttered with a pout on her face. Before I can respond with that, a voice coming from the speaker was heard in the entire campus. 

"Twice and Yuna kindly proceeds to the dean's office immediately. Again, Twice and Yuna kindly proceed to the dean's office immediately"

"Why are they calling us early in the morning" We heard someone say and a sigh coming after. Nayeon and I saw the girls closing the distance between us which resulted in me initiating of breaking the hug. 

"Must be Important then" Jihyo said, the girls' leader. The others nodded or hummed in expressing their agreement as we started moving to head to the dean's office. "Good Morning Yuna, how were the weekends?" She asked with a kind smile on her face. Instantly I felt myself smiling from that smile. 

Seriously, everyone is pretty in their circle. 

"Good morning to you too, Jihyo. And it was quite nice, free from school and such. How about you girls what did you do?" 

"I just slept mostly, school is making me tired from all the tasks" Dahyun replied as she massaged her back with the help of her fist. I just smiled at the act. She often does this, like she's one of the older girls in their group and it is quite funny. 

"I met my other friends on Saturday and since it's been a while, I really had a great time" Sana shared after Dahyun making me look in her direction. She was smiling pretty widely and it is absolutely a great look on her. This girl is literally a ray of walking sunshine on this campus which makes everyone enthralled with her. 

Everyone got the chance to tell their weekends and talk to each other for a while until we arrived at the dean's office. 

"Good morning girls, how is everyone doing?" Park Jinyoung asked our founder and dean as well of the school. Jihyo replied to his question on behalf of everyone. 

"So the reason that I called you girls in here is that teachers and other officials thought it was nice if there is a group of people who is representing the school's image and everyone thought that you ten are the best candidates for it given the characteristics of all of you." He said and all we do is to listen to him at first. 

"In YGU and SMU, there are different groups who are also representing the universities. Now, in our school, JYPU, we would like to have it as well. This group will be competing occasionally in different competitions to represent the school, in exchange for that, we are willing to give you girls an apartment to share with. So what do you think?" 

It was silent at first as everyone is processing what the dean's said until-

"The school is in charge of our apartment bills right?" Nayeon questioned breaking the silence. I can't help but smile at this. Seriously, this girl, I am speechless.

Nayeon herself who is sitting with me noticed my expression and mouthed a 'just making sure, idiot' and rolled her eyes at me. I just nodded at this still smiling. 

The dean laughed first before answering. "Yes, we will be responsible for that as long as you girls compete for the sake of the school" He said smiling. 

"Are we changing our group name?" Jeongyeon asked this time. 

"Not necessary but that all depends on all of you especially to Yuna" Everyone turned to me at the mention of my name. I smiled awkwardly at the sudden attention.

"Yeah, the group's name is fine for me" I answered.

"So that means, everyone is in?" Mr. Park asked.

"YES" Everyone excluding me replied with enthusiasm. 

I think goodluck Yuna, let's see if I can handle them for the upcoming days.