-6- BETRAYAL

'They say each betrayal begins with trust, was it seriously the unforgivable betrayal what the main man did whom she and her sister trusted' I am Lilly Raichaind, a lawyer... the story started two years back with my entry in her life and her entry in jail.

=============================

TWO YEARS BACK

Saumya wasn't speaking to anyone since the day she got to know about fake Svetlana. I am going to meet her, I talked to Tia yesterday and got to know that how Shivay was helping Dushyant, Tia's husband in setting up their business. She told me that her mother is under treatment as she couldn't bear the shock of Saumya's arrest.

"Lilly, please don't suspect anyone from Oberoi family for my di's condition, I don't think that they knew about it. But Lilly after seeing Bhavya's reactions on the hearing day I don't know why but I think she knows something about my di's case" Tia said, I also won't deny that Bhavya's changed behaviour looked strange to me but seriously I overlooked it as I am least bothered about her.

"Tia di... see everyone is in my list of suspect and I need to talk to everyone individually, but for that I have to keep check on everyone's movement. And please di, do share everything with me... I must go now" I came back to my house after that.

I don't know from where I will find Svetlana di out. She is kept secretly somewhere which is only known to some of the police officers and Mr. Shivay Singh Oberoi. I reached to the correctional home while the thoughts were running through my mind. I hurriedly went close to Saumya's cell but stood at distance and noticed that Saumya is crying holding someone's hand. 

I understood that he is a man looking at his physique but his face is covered or maybe due to darkness I am unable to see. I went a bit close to listen to their conversation.

"Calm down... nothing would happen to di" the man said.

"No... all these happened because of me... only because of me, you said it correct that I am a bad omen for everyone" Saumya sobbed and completed the sentence.

"Please don't say so... I said that because I was unnecessarily angry over you then, but after that everything just changed... please don't cry" I felt as if the man wiped away Saumya's tears very lovingly. 

"You go now... and please don't come back soon... take care of everyone" Saumya said wiping off her tears. 

"But promise me that you would help Lilly to get you out from here... yaar without you it's really getting difficult for me" the man knows me as well, who is he. I questioned myself.

"Okay bye" the man kissed on Saumya's fingers and went away, he glanced at me thorugh his sunglasses and went away. Saumya too noticed me then.

"Yeah Lilly... did you find my di?" was her first question. I felt bad for her and nodded a no while bowing down my head. "Ohh okay" her reply was cold.

"Who was that man Saumya?" I asked her.

"One of my friend Lilly, he also wants to help me... just like you are doing" she completed her sentence.

"You aren't hiding something from me right?" I asked glancing at Saumya.

"Why would I hide anything from you Lilly, and when I know that you are helping me and want to free me from here... believe me Lilly, I said everything that happened with me in my life" she answered but somewhere I am not satisfied. I am feeling as if something big is missing, somewhere Saumya is lying to me.

"You told me about you... Oberoi family, their good sides, when you went to Australia and why but you didn't say anything about you and Rudra, you didn't say anything about your love towards Rudra, you didn't say anything about Rudra's feelings for you... why are you skipping these parts?" I asked her hoping that she would pour her feelings out or maybe pour her hatred out for Rudra.