Chapter 9 - Rejection And Tears.

Start from the beginning

He loves my coffee and he need it now? Okay, that was strange but he just needs my coffee but not me?

Woah, why I'm going that far? We aren't even a couple to need each other. I mentally slapped my face.

"So what favor that you need from me?" she asked curiously.

I'm going to meet him anyway so why don't I tell it by myself. But what if it turns awkward? No, I guess it won't or if it does, I will be straightforward.

"Nothing actually and I will make a coffee for him and let me give it by myself, okay? " I asked.

"No problem, Miss Ishita." she said as if she just met me.

"Okay, Jen. Its really nice to meet you, again." I said and we shook our hand.

We both laughed at our act and we left my cabin. I make my way to the pantry and she walked into her room which is next to his. I made a coffee like the same I did last time and I took the mug on my left hand while my notepad lays on my right.

When I was about to knock his door, it swung open revealing himself with a blue shirt and his long sleeves were rolled up. His black pants compliments his shirt perfectly and he looked so good.

"Are you missing something?" he said amusingly.

"I'm not. I'm here to give you the coffee. " I said in the serious tone.

"Okay. Come in. " he moved to the side from the door to let me in.

I walked in and made my way to his desk while placing the coffee mug on his table and turned to face him. He was only standing a feet away from me and his hand came up to put a strand of my hair behind my ear, just like that day. This time, I moved away quickly and his smiley feature dropped.

I felt bad for what I make him feel and he lean in closer to my ears.

"Is there anything you want to say, my friend? I really missed you. " he whispered and inhales my smell.

He...He missed me?

Again I stood there with my breath getting stucked and my eyes widen. Oh, right. I'm his friend already but how can I feel strange with a friend and how can he behave like this with a friend? I backed away and my back hit his table.

"I wanted to say about the dinner party on this Sunday that your to attend. " I said in a gulp of breath and his face lost it's vibe the moment I backed away.

"Yeah, I know. So be ready at 8." he said blankly as he began walking away to his chair.

"Why do I have to be ready?" I asked knowing that I don't have to actually.

"You have to Miss Ishita because for now your my secreatry so I want you with me. " he said while running his finger on his hair.

"Okay." I said shortly and turned to left but I had another thing to say now.

"Hurmm...You have to stop being like that around me. " I said strictly and his eyebrows furrowed.

"Being like what? " he asked and stood up from his chair while making his way to stop infront me.

"Like what? Okay, I know that we are friends but you don't have to come near me like that...like leaning next to my ear and whispering or putting my hair behind my ear. I can do it myself and your not...needed to do that for me. " I said in the same tone.

"You don't want me that near?" he said and I can clearly notice worry in his tone. Worry? What is he worrying for? Didn't he do that to every girls then why do he have to be worried when I stopped him?

"Okay, you know what...Just don't do this again. And I'm honestly saying that...I don't like to be this near with you or any other guys even it's a friend. " I lied because the truth is I like when he was near me but I don't know why that I couldn't accept the truth.

Maybe because I don't want him to get a wrong idea about me or I don't want this strange effect that invading in me.

And with that, I left the room and walked to my own. I closed my door and lean my back against it. He looked like a heart broken man when I saw him on the side of my eyes while I walked past him to the door. My heart screamed in pain after looked at his blue feature and I felt really bad now.

I sense a liquid lingering on my cheek and what am I crying for? My hand quickly came up in contact with my eyes and I felt tears on my them.

Whoa, this will be the first tear that descend from me in my work place. I won't cry that easily unless its really hurting from my beloved ones. But why am I crying for him? Did this really hurt me? I definitely need a listener now.