" I don't want to meet you. Put your hand down, shut up and drink." I say finishing off my beer and ordering whiskey. I need something with a kick.

"You're an asshole." He says as I stay silent as my drink is slid over to me. You don't think I know that?

"I hope you know that people find that attractive" he says smiling as he is slid his rainbow slush.

"I never asked for your opinion." I say looking at the guy called Louis.

"Gay sex is just like anal. If you wanna get out of here then that's fine with me." He says as I down my whiskey.

"You're easy." I comment watching the guy shrug.

"You look like you know how to use it. I wouldn't offer if I didn't think that." He says as I shake my head.

"One, you just got here and you're barely drunk. Two, I'm in love. I can't shake him by fucking a new guy." I say watching Louis stir his drink.

"Stop being in love for tonight. If he isn't with you then that's it. Chances are that if you two are apart for any reason he probably doesn't want you back. You seem like the type to really know how to hurt a bitch." Louis says hitting the nail blindly with the hammer

"I am." I assure him before turning my glass upside down. I'm done drinking for tonight. I am going to be stumbling and if I have plans to get my dick up then I need to make them soon before the alcohol sets in fully.

"Take me to my car." I order the small guy as I stand up. I lean on his dainty shoulder and ignore his groaning and complaints as I enjoy the feeling of his skin on mine.

God he feels just like Niall. He's a perfect fit.

I ignore his high pitched voice and
Pretend that he's Niall. Niall would be disappointed in me but I would still manage to make him happy for being the one to care for me in my state. I always have that affect on him.

I wonder if he's over me yet.

I am set into my passengers side before the brunette wraps his small arms around his body.

"Now what?" He asks as I roll my eyes at his stupidity.

"Get into the drivers and take me home obviously." I complain before pushing him away from the open door and closing it. I watch him walk around the car muttering words that I can't hear.

He gets into the drivers side and snatches the keys from my palm.

"I better be getting good dick for this." He says as he puts the car into drive making ed sheeran a voice fill the car.

"Ew." Louis comments and shuts off the radio. I want to slap his hand away like I first did to Niall when he touched my radio but I only really did that so I could touch his creamy skin. Louis is different from Niall.

After Louis took me home I passed out before we could do anything. But that doesn't mean that we didn't.

I have gotten blow jobs and hand jobs over and over from Louis but I have never ever touched him. He complains but I always find a way to get out of it. I guess that's why Louis thinks we're dating. Always hanging out and cuddling without sex.

But really I just liked to ignore him and feel the familiar body type on mine. It was like I was giving myself little tastes of Niall so I wouldn't go crazy.

Eventually I discovered that I couldn't leave to university without my knock-off-Niall suppressant. I wasn't ready to let go of that.

I guess that brings us up to date? When I seen Niall I knew that I needed the full thing again. I needed him for everything I missed his goddamn voice and his actual held conversation. Not just the ones that I put on for my own entertainment while Louis talked about his nails for the fourth time.

I watch Niall nod before pulling his hand out of mine.

"Okay." He states making me lean forward and raise my eyebrow while I Leung my hands together on my lap.

"Okay?" I ask needing more than just a small statement I need a commentary.

"I mean okay. I believe you." He says making my chest tighten. I had no idea that I was fighting for my trust as well as forgiveness.

"Just don't go around him anymore. I swear I you let me down Harry then this will be it. No more chances." He says as I nod frantically.

Nothing can make me mess this up. Nothing at all. Not even an annoying brunette who disrupts my make out time with my Niall.

Especially not him.

_______

Word count : 1470