10 years...........

"Ooooooohhhhhhh cant wait to meet bulky again and team prime and team cons and their babies.........." Miko cant wait to meet her robot friends and their kids after she heard that news 3 weeks ago. Jack and Ralph are excited too but not like Miko screaming and keep talking about them for hours. " Miko please keep it down over there I trying to drive here!" Agent Fowler driving the helicopter when Mrs Darby or should I say "Mrs Fowler" sitting beside him. "Honey she just too excited to see our friends again after a  long time." June look back at Jack "Jack are you excited to meet them?" "Of course mom I cant wait to meet them......." Jack cant wait to see Arcee and her son and the other two. Years ago before he moved away to College he witness Ratchet , Arcee and Knockout's son Jax , Railway and Wildbreak. They heard that the kids grow very fast so they hope the other 3 they meet before might still remember them. "Cant wait Mrs Fowler I'm exicited see Bee again and those boys..." "That time I cant believe that male robots can actually have sex and get pregnant! How insane is that!"
Miko getting hyped talking about "robot birth". "Me either Prime never told me robots can make out or having children....." Fowler added a sentence "The world is full of surprises now......" Jack looked back at the window when Fowler announce "Were here everyone!" Finally arrived at the base. The base still look the same but it still feels like the first time they came here.

As the helicopter landed on top of the base , Miko is the first to get of and dashed into base without listening to Fowler "Miko!!!!!!" "So mom how many of the robot kids that we just talk about again?" June hopped of the helicopter and answered her son " there are 5 plus the boys you meet before there were 8 of them and I'm very sure that they all waiting for us down there."

As the five humans went down Miko sated yelling "Hey bulk !!!!!!" Unfortunely Bulkhead is not around the base and yet dont see anyone except two little girls drawing at the tables. "Hey where are the rest????" Miko walked towards the girls. The silver hair girl look frighten and ran behind the red and blue hair girl. "The rest went out for mission and less importantly who are you?" The red and blue hair girl spooked to Miko with a bossy look. Fowler came and said "Rose dont be rude to the guest....." Rose glanced her eyes like I dont care look. "Jack , Ralph , Miko , June these are Prime and Megatron's daughters Rose and Flare. Rose , Flare they are ........""Yeah yeah my parents talk about you all for weeks that I had to pretend to fell asleep so they can leave me alone." Everyone just stared at Rose for a second the Fowler said "Alright why dont I leave you kids with them for a while while I go ehhhh get drinks...." Fowler took June and leave them with Rose and Flare.

Jake ,Ralph and Miko sat on the couch awkardly went Rose staring at them and Flare still hiding behind Rose. "So..... do you two want to play something....." Ralph took out his backpack "cause I brought some games to play if you two want to....." "Oh oh got any Mortal Kombat? Street fighters? Slenderman? Anything that I'm think your having?" Rose look like she is into violent games that Ralph would never bring it. "Sorry nnoooo....." Rose look at him with dissapointment went suddenly Flare at the back spoke "Got any boardgames like Monopoly?" Flare's voice is so so so soft that the rest almost cant hear it. "Sure did....." Ralph handed her the bag and let her tried find it herself. "So....." Miko looked at Rose "You like horror games right?" "Like primus yeah!" Rose's eyes blink with joy. "....but first" Jack interupt their conversation "Tell us about yourself....." "Fine....." Rose jump on the table like a boss and Flare gently sat on the floor. "I'm Wingrose and that is my twin sister Heartflare......""Wait hold up a sec......"Ralph realise something"....if yoi two are Optimus and Megatron's daughters then why you both you know taller bigger......" Jack and Miko realise it to when they suddenly felt something is behind them "Thats would be the settings....." "Gah......" the humans shocked and fall of the couch thought they all saw a ghost but no is just a tall purple hair girl standing behind them.

"Sym why you always scare people at the back.....that should be me doing it...." "Atleast I didnt scare them like the last time you did to me. Anyway who are these people?" Jack got up first and politely said: "Hi my name is....." "Jack Darby. The girl's name is Miko Nakadai and the other named Ralphael Esquivel." Again the humans shocked in silence. "Sorry my name is Symphony I always analise the information of the person which its kinda of a "daddy thing" you humans called it." "Wait dont tell me....your Soundwave's daughter? Because he is eventually the only con who can you know computer thing these stuff." You can tell Miko is very excited."Offermertive." "That is so cool!" "Well about the T-cog you just said......"Ralph finally had a chance to speak. "I dont quite understand that how does the T-cog turn you guys human instead of flight mode or vehicle mode?" "Shockwave been questionning that too..." Rose replied " ...... it keeps making him say illogical all over again." Thats Shockwave alright. "Untill now no cybertronian or human can discover but her want to see how we transform." Rose run through them and jump of from the fence. "Woah wait....." befor Jack can reach her Rose transform into her robotic form but her hair did not. "Ta da......Aw?!" Rose got hit by Sym at the back of her head."Told you not to transform like that orelse.....""....orelse I might get hurt I know I know you tell that like parents always says......""No orelse your parents make me look after your scrap again. I dont even wanna care you got frag up or not." "Wait since when did she transform?" Jack just realise that this girl Symphony is really good at doing things that noone will realise at all. "Well like daddy like daughter I guess....". Suddenly an explosion happen at the main door.....

*I dont think is as great as I used to write but atleast I tried. Hope you guys enjoy it and thank you for your patience.