Chapter 6

Kayla POV
.... I felt nothing it was as if I was floating, floating in a black void which never ended. I tried moving but I couldn't something was holding me back. This was my reality for what seemed for days but keeping track of time in this place wasn't exactly easy. My wolf I couldn't feel her too. This was this first time I really been alone.

Every now and then I would feel sparks going somewhere in my body it wasn't bad sparks if more of gave me energy that wasn't alone for that split second.

Suddenly i was being pulled into a bright light I tried to pull back but I couldn't. Until was looking up at a ceiling I never seen before filled with lights. That were blinding me i open my mouth to speak but nothing came up it burned to even try. I started moving my aching body slowly getting up. I moved my legs to be hanging off the bed and held my head in pain I was getting from the lights. Before I even I had a chance to look around my surroundings I heard the door open. I didn't even have to look up for me to know it was my mate.

I kept my head down not wanting to be in this position. I knew she would cast me back to the dungeon. Since it was so easy the first time. Rolling my eyes in the process. She began to walk towards until I saw her feet right next to me feeling a since of déjà vu. That when I felt her hands lift my chin up making me have a full view of her face. Without realizing I was leaning into her touch. Her sensing it to she quickly pulled away. I frowned knowing my mate didn't even want to touch by me. That's when I got a good look of her face her green eyes surrounded by dark circles. Her hair looked as though it hasn't been washed for a couple day. What could have made her look like this. Is she is a queen after all.

"Why" she spoke. "Why what" I said  back with a grimace on my face knowing exactly what she was talking about.

"Don't play games with me Kayla you know exactly what I'm talking about" she sounded as if she was in pain. As if this was hurting her. I laughed silently in my mind as if she would care about anyone but herself.

"I didn't want to be with a mate who didn't want me" I spat back not thinking about how badly my throat would hurt afterwards. I looked up and saw her going towards the hallway again. Good I thought now I can finally get some peace and try to figure out how to escape here again. Before I could do anything I saw her coming back in with cup of water in her hand. She started handing it to me I quickly grabbed it wanting the burning sensation In my throat to go away as soon as possible.

Putting the cup down I realize she was sitting at one of the couches near my bed. When I decided to take a good look at my room. Obviously was a hospital which I was in I had 2 giant windows to my right. No wonder I had so much trouble with my eyes opening. Then the one couch on the left where she was sitting at.

She was looking at me and I could feel it. could I really look that bad she had to stare it wasn't my fault that my body just decided to give up just as I was running away. Why did I have to be so weak I could have been gone by now living with the humans. Which is when I realize how long have I been like this.

Looking up "how long have I been like this" I asked. " four days...four long days" she stated. Four day I thought I shouldn't have blacked out that long I should have waken up within the hour of passing out. " why did I stay out that long I should have woken up already" looking at her with curiosity. "When you decided to run away you also decided to run away when the mate bond was forming" " which also means you we're rejecting the bond which caused you a lot pain...I'm guessing and that pain needed to be healed by yours truly your mate" she laughed as though if was a everyday occurrence. "Why are u laughing" I asked wondering what in the world could be so funny.
Her eyes turned dark " because you thought you could run away from me" her voice laced with venom.

💛💛💛💛
Please vote
Once again going to edit when I'm finished with the story
The queens name reveal will most likely be in the next chapter but I'm having a hard time thinking of one
This is my first book so give me some credit
Anyways hope you enjoy
Byyeeee💜