DISCLAIMER

This is not a story. This book contains quotations, sayings, etc. from my own mind and heart. Some of it are inspired by my past experiences, current situation, thoughts or emotions. If ever there are some similarity or same thought from other quotes, sayings, etc., all of it was purely coincidental. If someone in the future will get offended by the content of this book, I assure you it's not my full intention. I'm not that good in English, so correct me if I have ungrammatical errors or typos.

Some might not agree on some part of the content of this book, since we have different views and opinions. All of it were from my thoughts and I accept if someone disagree with it, but still observe proper respect.

I have not allowed, nor will I on the future allow anyone to copy the content of this book with an intention of passing it off as their own work without my personal consent. Do not publish, copy, or distribute, my own works without my own permission.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME...

NO SOFT COPIES...

PS: You could also DM me to make a quote dedicated for you. Just let me know what the situation or what kind of quote you want.🙈 (Not forcing anyone.) (I'm not a professional when it comes to these things... I'm just trying❤️)

~~~~

By: Broken_Irig

Whoever you are reading this, I just want you to know that I appreciate and love you for giving this book a chance.

💜💜💜