He tossed his tie to the side and started unbuttoning his shirt. You took a step back, kind of wanting this yet not wanting it. "Connor, stop, we need to go." "No." He quickly replied, his shirt was off and he moved his hands too his belt. His shoes were already off since you had a 'no shoes in house rule'. Your heart began pounding in your chest, it was like you were nervous for some reason. But it's not the first time you've been with him, maybe it was because it was like he was acting like a different person.

He pulled his belt off then looked at you. "Hands or no hands?" He said. "What?" "Mmm I'll be nice" he grumbled before tossing the belt and started kicking off his pants but left his underwear on. He walked up to you and placed his hands on your side. When he lifted you up, you instinctively wrapped your legs around his waist with your hands on his shoulders and he pushed you into a wall. Your lips were barely touching, "Your still being hesitant." He whispered.

You let out a small huff before running your hands through his hair and smashing your lips against his. He pushed his erection right were you needed friction the most, causing a soft moan to escape your lips. He took that moment to allow his tongue to roam into your mouth. You pulled away and started to chew the synthetic skin on his neck, but every time you left a mark, it faded away. "Your no fun." You pouted and he chuckled softly.

Both of your heads snapped to your door when it suddenly burst open, revealing a very confused looking Connor. Making you even more confused. "Sorry, what?" You said, looking back from the Connor at the door to the Connor that was pinning you to a wall, back to door Connor. "Can you come back in nine minutes?" The Connor that was pinning you growled. "No, because your about to screw my y/n." Door Connor replied.

"Y/n, that's not me, he's not even the same model." Door Connor said. You looked at pinning Connor, who was looking at door Connor, and grabbed his chin to make him look at you. You slowly brought your left hand to the LED on the right side of his head and gently grazing your finger on it, making him reveal his greyish blue eye colour. "I knew something was off about your eyes" you praised yourself. "Get. Off. Of. Her." Door Connor said angrily. "Are you sure that we can't share? Because I'm sure she'd love that." Grey eyed Connor said looking back at door, er, your Connor.

(Not a time skip but like wtf is Rk900's nameeee bc in this I'm calling him Grey)

     "Is anyone gonna ask what I want or...?" You said but they both seemed to ignore you. "Let her go, or I'll make you let her go." Connor threatened. But Grey here decided that he wasn't going to, so he proceeded to suck on your neck and started to slowly grind into you. Most people would probably panic in this situation, but you figured it's like having sex with a twin. Oops. It happened. So you went along with it and moaned while running your hands through his hair with your eyes closed.

"Let her go." Connor said while gritting his teeth. Grey pulled away from your neck. "Put me down." You said softly, causing him to look at you with anger, but softened when he saw you biting your lip seductively. He slightly backed away, allowing you to unwrap your legs from around him. You walked towards Connor and loosened his tie. After you took his tie completely off, you placed your hands on his chest and started taking off his jacket. He looked at you like you killed someone but you didn't care, he could tell you to stop at anytime, but didn't.

"Are you going to make me undress you completely or are you going to help me." You said softly. "I...I don't understand." He replied at the same volume as you. "She wants both of us t-" Grey started but was cut off when you elbowed his stomach, since he was standing right behind you. Your hands were almost finished with unbuttoning Connors shirt but he grabbed your wrists. "I can do it myself. Get on the bed." He said in a lower more demanding tone.