She shouted facing her dad while tears flowing down nonstop. Mr Minatozaki stood up and gripped Sana's hand tightly firmly staring at her as some of the People  were now looking at them.

"Take back your words! "

The tension became hot the feeling was like surrounded with fire. Sana shook her head stubbornly.

"I won't! I'm sorr---*slap*"

"Don't you dare show your face to me ever again! Because from now on! We don't have a daughter like you! Get out! "

Her dad shouted making her shock not minding the pain of the slapped she received.

"d-dad---"

"I said get out! "

He shouted. Sana looked at her mom who's looking down disappointed on what Sana was doing. She didn't hesitate to walked out while tears flowing down her eyes.

There's only one place she knew she was safe and that is where her boyfriend is. She took a cab and went straight to her boyfriend's suite. As she get in, she quickly looked for Tzuyu at his room but he's not there and she was about to walk outside again when a pair of hands wrapped around her waist.

"Baby girl! "

----------------

(Earlier, when Tzuyu is missing in place)

"Dad! Mom! You know how much I love Sana right? But why do you keep on pushing Seulgi back to me? We're over and I don't love her anymore!"

Tzuyu said while tone slowly burrying. His parents wanted him to marry Seulgi as soon as possible for business matter again. He frowned when his dad smirked, his head was totally full of business like what he did to Tzuyu's siblings.

"Remember what I always told you Tzuyu! Follow me? Or you'll lost everything? Including your name!"

He sighed when deep inside of him he wanted to let out a fire. Marrying someone just for business became a tradition to their family. As much as he wanted to be deffirent it is when how much his dad locking him to one option too.

"Tell me what to do dad!  Other things that can help you with business regardless for breaking up with my girlfriend."

Tzuyu begged trying to provoke something  but unfortunately, Chou's traditions should always be followed. His dad shook his head and took off the glasses he was wearing.

"there's no more other things you have to do. Your life! Our life!  Is business! I don't care if you love that Minatozaki Sana, remember Tzuyu! That Minatozaki is the reason why my father died! "

Tzuyu's mom sighed awe fully looking at Tzuyu's direction. She can't do anything since she's just a wife of a Chou!

Tzuyu gulped and hang down his head.

"I'm going now! "

He stood up and without glancing he walk out to his dad's office and rushingly hop inside his car whilst wiping the tear escaped from his eyes.

"It is now US against the world, how funny! "

He sarcastically said adding a chuckle as he start the engine. He can't take off Sana's face and body in her mind. Knowing how much he loves her is also knowing how painful it is.

~~~~~

"Yahh~~~stop staring and just eat! "

Sana whined like a kid shooing Tzuyu's eyes off of her as they are currently eating at the dinning table. Tzuyu laugh of Sana's cuteness and even stared at her more deeply making the later blush in no time.

"Stop it! I said! "

"no! "

"Tsk, you want a staring competition right?  Fine! "

Sana bit her lips and smirked. Surely, seducing your boyfriend isn't bad right, knowing you both already fuck up!

Sana bend up her neck showing Tzuyu her milky skin neck whilst biting her lips seductively. Turning on, Tzuyu smirked too taking off his shirt showing Sana his packed abs causing Sana to gulp secretly.

Now, they are both seducing each other still staring at each others eyes as no one dared to give up.

"You'll regret this if you'll going to strip in front of me Minatozaki! "

Tzuyu said as Sana started to unbutton her uniform still smirking. A bad ass, sexy and naughty Sana was starting to show off.

For the first two buttons,Sana's white chest had clearly shown in front of Tzuyu making him lick his lips, suddenly.

"Oh really? You'll going to punish your baby girl, daddy? "

Sana seductively flipped her hair and bit her lips at the same time looking so hot and sexy.

His dick bulk up as he was turned on so hard for what Sana was doing. But then he sighed and gave up.

"Yes, I'm going to punish you later but first, I wanted to ask you why you're here. "

He asked as he started to dig in again while Sana lowered down her head and drank the water beside her sexily. She can't deny the fact that she's a bit guilty and afraid that her dad shooed her away and worst, they will reject her as their daughter from now on.

"They want me to broke up with you and you know that. "

Tzuyu 'hummed' while nodding his head.
Sana fed herself a bacon and swallowed it before continuing.

"And they just told me earlier to marry someone who's my stalker since primary days and he's Mark! I feel like dying that time so... I told them that I didn't do what they have told me and there... He slapped me... And shooed me out and I should not face them again, they said. "

Tzuyu immediately stood up and hugged Sana tightly as her tears started to fall down.

"So you choose me over them? "

Tzuyu asked worriedly while kissing Sana's temple. She nodded many times and hugged him back with the same tight.

"I love you Sana! And I'll choose you over my parents  too. Stay here with me and we'll lived together! Don't worry! "

Sana cried even more hearing it from him sincerely. Tzuyu's heart started to skip a beat seeing Sana's  face with full of tears. He wiped it and kissed her eyes.

"Your eyes doesn't deserve to cry a river . I'm here, I won't leave you and I will take all the responsibilities for you, just stay with me. "

He leaned closer to Sana and as their foreheads met they smiled to each other lovingly before sharing a sweet and warm kiss.

--------------

Sapphires❤❤❤