four

"Shit!" Sana cursed underneath while pressing her lower abdomen tight arching for the pain only girls have, in between the class.

As the lecturer saw her feeling unwell she walked towards Sana and asked.

"Ms Minatozaki, something wrong?" She asked making Sana gulped and looked around a bit embarrassed. The lecturer noticed her pressing her abdomen gives her hint on what's going on so she lean down and whispered instead.

"Uhm- I...I got stink..." Sana said and looked down. The lecturer smiled at her.

"Call someone for help!" The lecturer said then sana nodded grabbing out her phone then she called Nayeon and Jihyo for help and in just 5 minutes they came but her eyes widened when she saw her boyfriend instead.

Tzuyu walked towards her and the screams from girls clearly heard making Sana roll her eyes.

"Sana, what's wrong?" He asked and held Sana's hands. The lecturer smiled while giggling silently, she's obviously fangirling for the couple.

"Ugh, why are you here? I need Nayeon and Jihyo and not you!" Sana said and grabbed her phone again to call the girls but Tzuyu grabbed her phone instead and put it inside his pocket.

Sana wanted to shoo him away, girls know its too embarrassing to tell their boyfriends if they have red days and worst, when they got stink. But in the case, Tzuyu is the person you can't win over .

"Mr Chou! Better if you'll carry your girlfriend to the restroom and buy her something she needs." The lecturer interfered making Tzuyu looked confused.

"Eh? Ahm---okay..." Tzuyu hesitated but when he saw Sana pressing her lower abdomen while pain clearly shown on her face making him move instantly and carried Sana.

Sana's eyes widened once again when Tzuyu carried her bridal style walking out of the room.

'Shit this is too much! '

She hissed while staring at her boyfriend who look doesn't care but deep inside he's so worried like he wanted to fly just to get in the restroom right now. Good thing there's no one in the lobby staring at them.

As they get in, Sana stopped Tzuyu to get inside but Tzuyu was too worried and stubborn.

"Aish, babe! Just stay here!" Sana said stopping Tzuyu.

Tzuyus forehead creased and held Sana's hands.

"Shit, you look so pale! What's wrong?! I am so damn worried tell me?!" Tzuyu shouted making Sana gulped but then a little noise of laughter's stole their attention.

Jihyo, Nayeon,Momo and Mina was trying to hide their laughs and their selves outside the restroom.

"Argh, just bought me some...s-some..." Sana can't continue what she have to say as she closed her eyes making Tzuyu smirk

"Face me your butt!" Tzuyu commanded making sana raised her brow but she followed afterwards.

As Tzuyu saw a blood stain on her skirt he giggled and  immediately hugged sana from her back.

Sana froze as well as her friends who's peeking outside the restroom.

"You made me so hella damn nervous. Tsk, go inside the cubicle and I'll buy you...that s-o-m-e-t-h-i-n-g" Tzuyu laugh when Sana turned bright red while pouting.

"But my extra skirt and ahm- m-my---"

Sana can't say the exact words again making Tzuyu smile in her cuteness.

"Babe, why are you so shy saying the word panty? Is that hard? " Tzuyu teased while grinning at her and the latter became more redder as she already is.