ten.

Smiling from ear to ear,  Sana get inside the said restaurant and leaded by the staff at the VIP tables still wearing her uniform which is above the knee skirt, blue long sleeve polo, a coat and tie.

As she was about to seat her attention went to a certain group of persons as she heard a bunch of  laughter coming towards her. Her brow raised up seeing her parents talking with a spouse's same age as them.

When they got to be near, she bowed showing her respect even though she feel disgusted when she saw her parents specially her dad.

"She's my daughter Sana! She's so beautiful than her mother right? "

Mr Minatozaki cooed making the other midst laugh at it. Sana rolled her eyes mentally.

'for what the hell he would say that? '

She thought and sat at the table not minding what they are talking.

"So this is the family dinner he called? Tsk I better stayed at my boyfriend's suite and we'll fuck each other! "

Sana mumbled making sure her parents won't hear her and she again roll her eyes.

"My son will be here in a minute, he was just looking for a lot to park. "

The other man said to family Minatozaki but Sana wasn't listening instead she grabbed her phone on her bag and enjoyed herself staring at her and Tzuyu's pictures together.

There's a photo when they are out for a date, watching movies at the cinema, driving lessons for Sana, at school, their sweetest moments, kisses, hugs, cuddles and photos even after their hot session where they are naked under the warm comforter.  She smiled and remembered when Tzuyu was just courting her, actually not an actual courting because you know, Tzuyu isn't good at it, he never gave her unique flowers nor expensive chocolates.

He just gave her a warm smile with a soft lips.

흫_Flashback 흫_흫

"Auh!  Why didn't he gave me any kind of things might melt my heart? Huh?  Does he even do courting me? "

Sana whined while stomping her feet making her friends chuckled of her weird acts. Sana never been interested to her suitors but why is she so affected of Tzuyu by not giving her flowers and chocolates what other guys did to the person they admired.

"And just when Minatozaki Sana  stomped her feet and whined just by not receiving flowers and chocolates? "

Mina teased while grinning at Sana who's frowning right now, little did her friends know, Sana is in love with Tzuyu ever since the first time she saw him standing at the corridor early at her last year at high school.

"Shut up Myoui! I will definitely dump him! "

Sana once again stomped her feet and brush her fingers on her hair when suddenly someone pulled her out of their room.

Heart heart throb so fast staring at the arms she knows who own it.

Tzuyu smirked as he stop walking and in no time, he kiss Sana's lips in the middle of the crowd. Her heart never raced like this before, her lips didn't move as that kiss was her first. As Tzuyu slowly pulled out he smiled lovingly melting Sana's heart more than having unique flowers and chocolates.

"Will you be my girlfriend Sana? "

Without any hesitation, she nodded and hugged Tzuyu tightly. He's a man of her dreams and dumping him is just a stupidness.