(✖﹏✖)End of Flashbacks (✖﹏✖)

"Sana! Are you listening? "

Sana startled as her dad surprised her with that question. She obviously spacing out of their topic and so, she just shook her head honestly.

"I'm sorry! What is it, again? " she asked secretly gulping as she saw a man sitting in front of her.

And that is when a puzzle of thought started to shaken her head. She nervously bit her lips and looked at her parents.

"My daughter is open having a good relationship with your son Mr Tuan. "

Mr Minatozaki said earning a shock face from Sana. It was so unexpected that she can't even let out any words but it'll stuck on her head. She glance at the guy who have the same expression as her.

"That's good! My son is open with relationship too. I guess we should start make a move for them to be close. Right? "

Mr Tuan suggested and Sana couldn't bare another words to hear again. She wanted to stop them but seeing her dad serious face, she feels like she will thrown in her place.

'oh god no please '

"That's right! He looks handsome and broad, right Sana? "

Her dad ask while smirking. Her heart wanted to explode at the moment, she wanted to shout with fire but she can't. Her dad's stare has something to keep you from moving and that's the reason why she just wanted to cry.

"Wait! Is she the Sana you were stalking since primary schools, Mark? She look so familiar. "

Mark's mom said remembering if where and when did she saw Sana before making the guy shut in his place blushing a bit. Sana ignored them as she was filled with anger.

'no way! No way! '

"So here's the food! Let's eat! "

Mrs Minatozaki said as they started to dig in. Sana was still spacing out not even touching her food, tears started to fall, her knees were trembling and her heart was throbbing in much more pain.

"You should eat, Sana! " her dad said firmly while leaning closer to her ears. She didn't listen instead she move her plate away and wiped her tears.

"Can I ask something? " Sana said while tears was clearly shown on her cheeks. Everyone nodded while Tuan's was smiling to her.

"what is the point of being close with your son?"

Sana glance at mark who just looked away. He surely feel awkward in front of her love. Yes, he love Sana since primary school til now.

"The point is... You're going to marry him after you both graduated and since Mark go to school same as yours, Mark will fetch you every morning and will take care of you at the rest. "

Sana mentally closed her eyes cursing her dad to hell. Mark smiled happily and stared at Sana.

"Wow! Seriously? I'm going to marry Sana? "

Mark asked gleefully making Sana stood up in frustration.

"You wish! I'm still in a relationship with Tzuyu! And I will never broke up with him because I love him! "