Chapter 22

Two weeks later

Jazya sat comfortably near the pool, thinking about her husband and his daughter acting out now. Things have changed since the day he's left. Zaira doesn't listen to anyone anymore, The guardians for her have been slacking with their training and Jazya has been thinking about getting her eggs back.

The sudden change doesn't really scare some people because they saw it coming

The sudden change doesn't really scare some people because they saw it coming. Many people believed Zaira was the source to all evil and now she's just proving them right. The only thing many people seem to complain about is the new rules. Now, half human and half alien babies are illegal.

"May I have your undivided attention for a few minutes?," Glamour asked her daughter.

"Yes, you may," Jazya spoke.

"How are you feeling?," She asked.

"Umm, I'm a little nauseous but it could be a side effect from the surgery," Jazya said.

She had surgery to get some organs replaced in her body because some organs were about to give up on her and she refused to move to a different body in case that actually happened.

"Does everything feel normal?," She asked.

"Mom, I'm nauseous now that's not normal," Jazya smiles.

"Umm, I have something to tell you,"she said.

"Well, spit it because I don't have all day," Jazya said, cocking her head to the side at her mother.

"We actually added your eggs back inside of you and some of your husbands male liquid," She said.

"Sperm," Jazya corrects her mother.

"Ewww, I hate that word," Her mom said, grossed out.

"That's the word," Jazya shrugs.

"So, how do you feel about this?," her mom asked.

"I'm happy because I was actually going to ask the doctor to put the eggs back inside of me anyways," Jazya said.

"I hope you're ready to give  birth because you're big now," She said.

"Ohh, I forgot how crazy this pain is!," She screams, in her mother ear as the nurses rush to her side.

"Where is my husband?,"  Jazya yells at a nurse as they began to strap her down.

"He's on the way," Jazya's father said.

"Hurry up!, Hurry up !," Jazya yells while banging on the walls.

"Ohh, she's going crazy," Glamour cried out.

Princeton rushed in with his mask on and scrubs.

"I'm here, baby," He said, holding her hand.

"Okay, we're going to need you to push," the doctor said, standing at the end of the bed with the nurses.

"I can'tttttttt," she cried out.