Chapter 16:One ULTRA time

((Hey guys so enjoy this plz i May work on another book)) Imagine POV
I came out of the bathroom with a fake happy smile on as always of course but I felt some one staring a cold hard glare but it burnt through my skull a lil as I look around but I saw no one staring at me,how strange.I shrugged and stayed near my mom and soon fell asleep feeling very weird so I shuffled around a bit in my sleep.
                            Phantoms POV
I looked at my imagine wondering what's wrong as I laid near her a bit just to protect him as much as possible.He sighed and looked at the ceiling as he slowly closed his eyes thinking about many things.He was approached by the normal and classic incubex"hey jack ass"he said as I look at him"h...hi"I stuttered out a bit.He rolled his eyes and sat near him"so...ur scared and shy huh"he said with a lil bit of question in his tone.I nodded and hugged my knees while looking at him"....I...do like the dark...and loneliness..."I stumbled the words out being scared of his scarf claw thing.I mean..WHAT EVEN IS IT AND HOW.Well I mean if u combine nightmares tentacle as the scarf is goopy and it would make a claw as a second hand and it is helpful.I was stuck in my thoughts as he sat on me and laughed.I blushed a bit but smiled and hugged him"so....CIN...what do u do"I asked him"kill....chocolate...blood....protect"which was all he said while I only stared a lil creeped out and amazed a bit.Hey don't Judge me I think he's cool and maybe a lil hot but I shouldn't date him.That would be wrong very wrong he's like my step brother but swapped that's what it is basically.I sighed as he set me on his lap as I blushed surprised,but we didn't know who was watching us being sneaky and getting information while we talked and laughed.
Dreams POV
I was talking with the normal me and normal nightmare with my nighty as I held nightmare close"so...I'm surprised ur not dominant"the classic nightmare said while his tentacle waved in the air.I blushed a bit"he took over making me some damn pet...I'm still a goody to-shoes cause I went crazy trying to stop evil"I said drinking coffee with beer some how don't ask how.I yawned a bit but shrugged it off but soon I felt a pair of eyes on my skull as I looked around.I sighed and shrugged again thinking it was one of my kids maybe.
                              ??? POV
I was watching the of the same family.How strange aren't they evil but I should keep watching like my mission was said to do.If they start acting like that lil imagine kid then I need to report them even if it is dream,the guardian of positivity.I can't stop my mission for no reason and the swap imagine...seems like a threat...well if that's the case..

I'm gonna

Give them

One

Hell

Of a

ULTRA

TIME